Chapter 8

"The atmosphere is as cold as you"-Author.

The tension filled the room where Jennie and Lisa are doing their make up and Chaeng and Jisoo trying to break the ice that was surrounded by them. Lisa is still speechless but Jennie can't stop talking like she's trying to get Lisa's attention.

When they are about to enter the award show. Jennie is walking closely to Lisa while Lisa distancing herself from Jennie. So Jennie stopped and she walk along with Jisoo. She understand Lisa though. Why she's being like that. Why is she being cold, cold as the temperature in the awarding area.

Jennie's time to perform on stage with her SOLO song while everyone's clapping for her. You can see Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeng cheering for her. She's more confident to perform now that she's seeing Lisa cheering for her, like her proud girlfriend to be. That's the only thing that matters now. Seeing Lisa to cheer up for her.

Even Lisa is still in pain. She wants to do her best to cheer for her girl. Even Lisa thought that Jennie is someone else's girl now, she still want to show her support. She want to be her little sister who's proud to her elder sister.

How painful it is that you know you both love each other but the other one thought you love someone else and the other one thought you already given up where in fact you just both waiting for the right time to confess the feelings you both have for each other. When will the unicorns fly together to celebrate their love for each other.

Lisa's flight is earlier than the other girls. I don't know if she's doing this intentionally and distancing herself from Jennie or just because it's her hometown so CEO favor her to take the flight earlier in Thailand. Though the both of them hasn't talked since the issue. Jennie still tries to get Lisa's attention but Lisa act like there's nothing happened and everything's fine. Perhaps her inner self already miss Jennie so much but she doesn't know how to approach her.

The press con where they were interviewed. You can feel the distant between them. You can feel the gap especially when they took a group photo. Before when they took a group photo, Lisa always hels Jennie's waist or Jennie will do it. But now, now, they are cold as the temperature in the area.

"Lisa, what is that? What was really your plan?", Jisoo exclaimed.

"What do you mean unnie? I'm not doing anything", Lisa protested.

"Aigoo. Stop pretending like I don't know what's happening or I don't know your feelings", Jisoo also protested.

"You do?", Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Ofcourse, I do. Who would not?", Jisoo said.

"Unnie", Lisa started to cry. "It breaks me when I saw the news. I'm trying to act like i'm not affected. I'm trying to be her little sister because that's what I am really to her right? Its not easy to accept she's with someone else now. But really, i'm trying my best", Lisa explained, Jisoo sigh.

"You'll never know what's real unless you follow this", Jisoo pointed her heart and left for their rehearsal.

On the other hand, Jennie and Chaeng were talking. Jennie looks really worried and losing hope because Lisa starting to distance herself from her.

"Unnie, are you alright?", Chaeng asked.

"I miss her", Jennie's tears began to fall.

"Oh, unnie. Stop crying. They might see you", Chaeng wipes Jennie's tears.

"You see the difference. You see the distance. When we took a group photo we have gap. She didn't even held my waist to be close to her. Like I am just an air that you can't see. Why is that?", Jennie sobs.

"I have a plan", Chaeng said.

"What is it?", Jennie asked in disbelief.

"Just trust me", Chaeng winked and she grab Jennie's hand for the rehearsal.

While rehearsing, Jennie goes to where Lisa is then Lisa finds a way to go to the opposite side where Jisoo is. Lisa keeps doing this so when Jennie's tired chasing Lisa to be close to her with the choreography of Really. She just stayed with Chaeng.

"If you really, really love me---", Jennie looked to Lisa while singing this. Lisa suddenly turns around and the eye contact. Yes, the eye contact which made Lisa held her heart and Jennie's gummy smile, for the first time in a while. Jisoo and Chaeng looked at each other and smile, shaking their heads.

"Lisa-yah! Why don't you go with Jennie unnie to 7/11 and buy us foods", Chaeng said.

"Yeah, i'm so hungry now after rehearsal", Jisoo complained.

"Why me?", Lisa asked.

"Because you're from here and you know best in here. And you know Jennie, she loves to explore in other country", Jisoo explained.

Without words Lisa went to the car pouting her lips.

"Chaeng-yah, is this your plan?", Jennie asked.

"See you later, maybe never", Chaeng teased while pushing Jennie and Jisoo just laughing behind.

Jennie opened the door of passenger seat so she thought she won't seat behind Lisa but unfortunately Lisa is the one who will drive. So Jennie is so surprised seeing no body guards around and only the two of them. Lisa made sure Jennie won't escape from her so she already locked the door and drive.

Jennie looks like a frozen dumpling. She's not talking. While Lisa turned on the radio to break the silence.

"So, how are you unnie?", Lisa asked.

"Uh-hm. Fine. Thank you for asking", Jennie replied.

"So, you already dating huh. Haven't told us, your members got surprised", Lisa's fake laugh at the end but seriously she's about to cry.

Jennie didn't say a word after what Lisa told her. She's just looking at the places they pass by. Lisa turned off the radio and took her phone to play music in it.

Will end the chapter here. Guess what will happen to Lisa and Jennie while they were in the car together. Aweee.

Vote! Follow! Comment!