Chapter 18

"Never ever question the love of your partner. You'll never know its sacrifices"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

I arrived in our dorm. I guess my knees are going to break. When I opened the door i'm ready to surprise her. I can't find Jisoo unnie and Chaeng. Ahhh, those two, I know they escaped and they already know what going to happen here so they prefer to just hangout.

"Babe! I'm home. Where are you?", I called on to Jennie.

"Hun!", I still call on her.

But instead she'll be the one who'll be surprised, i'm the one who already surprised. She made the sofa in our dorm like how my bed looks like and oh, I found my clothes in the table and oh, also all my gifts to her already packed up. I am really surprised and I know i'm so doomed. How can I fix this mess?

"Babe. Lets talk. Let me explain", I said.

"What will you explain? You found someone else? Sexier? Prettier?", she exclaimed.

"No. No. I didn't find someone else. Its only you", I calmly said while holding her arms.

"That was so clear, Lisa. You posted on your story. You posted on your timeline. She even rent the resto for your date huh", she exclaimed and take my hands off of her hands.

"She's just my elder sister like Jisoo unnie. I don't like her babe. Its only you. Always been you. Please. I'm sorry", I explained again and held her hand tighter.

"You are proudly posting about her. A picture of her. A picture with her. But you can't even post about your girlfriend", she said.

"We already talked about this, hun. Right? Its not safe to public it. You know why. You know the consequences", I caress her hand while saying this.

"I guess that's an excuse? I already heard that a million times now since then", she said.

"You know its not an excuse, Jennie. We already been told not to show being clingy to public. We are already been asked in the CEO's office especially you for like so many times. How about our career, our group, our fans", I explained.

"So you called me Jennie now? Huh?", she sigh.

"You know what. Sometimes, Lisa. I don't know if you really love me or if you're really afraid to lose me. You only think what people around you might think but never thought of my feelings everytime I hear you say unnie, my elder sister, my member. You're such a coward", I now see her tears falling.

"It doesn't matter how many times I will face the CEO. I don't care what people say everytime I expose our pictures or the things we have the same. I don't care on everything when it comes to being loud that you are my girlfriend", she's sobbing now.

"You know what really matters to me? Is that I wanna remind the world you are mine, you worth everything. But it seems everything was not in place and so wrong", she place her hands to cover her face from crying.

"Will you please stop saying those words. Will you please never question my love for you just because I don't post pictures of you or pictures if us because I also do sacrifices in silent. No matter how much I wanted to be loud but people won't allow me, my love for you won't allow me because I think of the consequence, the consequences I know we're not ready to face yet", I said and my tears also began to fall.

"Ya know what, Jen. I wanted to become braver for you, for us. But everytime i'm trying, i'm afraid what people will think of you, I don't even thought of myself because when I know I can protect you, i'm already protected", I said while wiping my own tears.

"We'll talk next time. When our emotions are already at ease and anger will not be present anymore. Enjoy sleeping in the sofa", she said while heading to her room but I reach for her hand and hugged her.

"No. We'll talk about this now. I don't want to make it longer. I don't want you to be mad at me for long. We'll fix this now", then I hugged her tighter.

"Why did you bring out about that again. The loud relationship thing. We might not as loud as the other couple, I can assure that our relationship is way more stronger", I added while caressing her back.

"Because i'm jealous, I told you to behave. I told you not to look for other girls, but those fucking girls kept flirting you. My territory is just mine. You know that", she protested.

"Have you seen me look for someone else? I only see one person to spend my whole life with, that's why I am working so hard", I let her face me.

"Stop that", she said while I wink on her when I held her chin to look at me.

"Its only you, Jennie Kim. I only see my present and future with only you holding me, my heart, my whole being", I said while I kissed her forehead.

"Don't make me jealous like that again", she pouted.

"Hun, even I don't let you jealous, you still jealous at everything. Aigoo", I teased.

"You're dead", she glared at me.

"Noooo. I was just teasing you", I pout.

"Oh, you just teasing me? Okay. Then you really going to sleep here. I'm not letting you sleep with me tonight. I'm not joking around either", she said seriously.

"Didn't you miss me sleeping beside you?", I protested.

"I do. But for now, face your consequence because of the picture and for teasing me", she smiled like a winner in a championship round.

That gummy smile before she entered the room. I miss that. Its always this good when we don't let our fight take any longer. This is for a longer relationship to take good care of. I don't wanna lose her and would do everything to make her stay. But sleeping here in the sofa is not even a drill. Omo.

The flashback of Jennie and Lisa's love story is almost done. Maybe two chapters more before we'll face the reality of Jennie's death. Awe.

Vote! Follow! Comment!