Chapter 19

"For you, i'll take the risk, even if its painful, I know you are always worth it"-Author

The day has come. The day where Lisa has been preparing for a surprise. A surprise for Jennie in their anniversary. I guess you guys already know about this because I mention this in Chapter two but not in details though.

"Hun, where are you?", Lisa texted Jennie.

"Already done with my photoshoot for the magazine, hun. Why?", Jennie replied.

"Okay, hun. I'm coming. Will pick you up there", I replied.

Lisa already start the car to pick Jennie. She asked their CEO for vacation just one day for this day. Its good they have no schedule, just the photoshoot of Jennie today.

*flashback*

"Unnie, have you texted her?", Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Yes, but still didn't reply, maybe they are busy today", Jisoo said.

"Same with me. I already texted the both of them but didn't reply", Chaeng said.

"Have you already talked to the CEO", Jisoo asked.

"Yes. I already talked to him. He said yes tho. But it is so embarrassing because he said I don't need to inform him especially we don't have schedule for today. If we had one then I should inform him. That's what he said", Lisa said.

"Ooh. Ooh!", Chaeng exclaimed with her high pitch. Really the main vocalist.

"What? Oh! Oh!", Jisoo also exclaimed after Chaeng. A total high pitch of the vocalists.

"Yah! Why are you both using your high pitches. I'm a rapper", Lisa protested.

"They already replied", Chaeng said excitedly.

"Same with me", Jisoo also said being so excited.

"So are we good now? Is it fixed already?", Lisa asked.

"Yes", the two answered.

"Okay. So i'll text Jen now and tell her I will pick her up. Thank you two! Just inform me if its already done!", Lisa said.

*end of flashback*

"Hun, i'm already outside", Lisa texted Jennie.

"I'm coming, hun", Jennie replied.

"Sure do. Be careful baby", Lisa replied.

While Lisa is waiting for Jennie. She take off a ring in her pocket. Staring at it and thinking if it will fits on her. She also think if the surprise will gone well and if Jennie will be able to enjoy it. But she quickly put the ring back to her pocket because she already saw Jennie walking towards where she is.

"Hun, where are we going?", Jennie asked while Lisa is opening the door for her.

"Its a secret", Lisa teased.

"Yah!", Jennie glared at Lisa.

"We'll have dinner for our anniversary, hun. Did you forgot its our anniversary today?", Lisa pouted.

"Ofcourse not. I was waiting you to greet me today but you didn't", Jennie said and looked on the view at her right.

"Happy anniversary my one and only", Lisa said while she reached out Jennie's hand and kissed it.

"Happy anniversary to my girlfriend girl magnet", Jennie teased.

"Yah!", Lisa exclaimed.

Jennie just laugh and Lisa kept driving. Lisa looked calm but seriously, inside her, she's being nervous of everything. If the venue is already cleared and prepared. If Jennie will get surprised. She's also nervous if Jisoo and Chaeng already made it. Its now or never though. She didn't even realized they are already arrived while thinking about it.

Its a cabin though. Owned by Red Velvet Irene with a huge space where the surprise is being placed. [Author note: Guys, I really don't know places like this but I thought it's romantic that's why I chose it. Let's just all imagine. Please. Thank you]. Before the two get off the car, Lisa blindfolded Jennie and texted the them of the place is already fixed and they replied its already on point now. Lisa asked them to play the song "Perfect by One Direction".

This song is not as romantic as other songs but the meaning of the lyrics, I think define Jennie and Lisa.

"And if you like having secret little rendezvous.
And if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do,
Baby i'm perfect, baby i'm perfect for you"

Its true though. They always had their secret rendezvous always, not letting everyone know because they need to keep it as a secret for the sake of everyone. This song feels like it really suits their relationship. It takes time before they arrived where the members are so they played the real song Lisa wanted to play when they arrived. "Love Story by Taylor Swift".

They finally arrived but Lisa still not removing the blindfold. This song also suits on them. The daddy Taylor mentioning in the song was the people around them not allowing their relationship to be right and keep being a hindrance. Lisa asked Chaeng to take off the blindfold on her cue. She chose her because she's taller than Jennie, it would be easier to take it off.

"Is this in my head? I don't know what to think"

The cue of the lyrics where Chaeng take off the blindfold and Jennie found Lisa bended on her knees with the ring she's staring at when she picked Jennie.

"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said"

But the song suddenly stopped when the lyrics ended in that song because Lisa has something to say.

"Hun, its been a year since we fight for our love. Been a year with fight and jealous moments but we managed to hold on, right? This ring is a promise that no matter what happen. No matter what this universe tell us, I will stay by your side and protect you against all odds. I always tell you this, hun, doesn't I? I always take the risk, even if it's always painful, I know you are always worth it, baby. Happy anniversary my Jennie Kim", Lisa said teary-eyed while putting the ring on Jennie's ring finger in her right hand.

Jennie is so speechless and crying. She just hugged Lisa and said happy anniversary. She kept hugging Lisa tighter and tighter.

Seriously, I am shaking while writing this part. It made butterflies in my stomach though. Lmao

Vote! Follow! Comment!