Chapter 25

"Humans have only one heart which means it only belongs to one person whom you call home"-Author

*Jisoo's POV*

I am here again with my deep thoughts. Still thinking of Seulgi. Yes, I lied when I told Lisa and Chaeng that i'm already over it, but totally, i'm still into it. I'm still into the point of waiting, of hoping. Actually she wants to come back but i'm this fool rejecting her even i'm still inlove with her. I guess I need time and she still needs to prove to me that she already changed. She changed from everything that will make me hurt again.

I've been hurt. Seriously, I gave every love that I have but she gave me total pain, she always say, she's just my friend, its just for work something like that then I always end up knowing she's flirting with them. A little sorry, a little sweet talk and date, there I am again, a stupid Chu. But there comes a time heart will get tired, tired of understanding and loving even your mind still want to fight. So I decided to break up with her. Now, now she wanted to be back, she needs to work hard for me to believe she's really sincere to me now and won't give the same pain as before.

"Unnie! Open your door", someone's knocking at my door so I quickly get off my bed and open it, its Chaeng.

"Yah. Why are you here?", I asked.

Before she could answer she already hugged me and she started crying. Its my first time seeing Chaeng cried. I mean cried because of love? I guess. But same as before, they never seen me cried.

I let her cry as much as she want before I will asked what happen. When she already calmed down I went to get some water. For sure she's tired crying out loud.

"Yah. What happened?", I asked.

She just stared at me and didn't give any word when I saw her tears falling again.

"Hey. How can I help you if you won't give any word or don't you need any help?", I asked again.

"Me and Sooyoung", she said.

"You already broke up? As expected---", before I continued everything she said something I didn't expect.

"And Yerimie", she said.

"Shit? You mean Kim Yerim?", yes i'm shocked.

"Yeah", she said.

"What about her? How did she even included in your relationship? Wait, how long have you been with Sooyoung? And how did all of this happen?", I asked multiple times.

"Wait, unnie. I can't answer you automatically. Calm down", she said.

"Yah! Am I really the one who needs to calm down?", I protested.

"Okay. Okay. Here ya go", she said then she started telling me what happened.

*flashback in Chaeng's POV*

"Baby. What time are you free? I'll pick you up", I texted Sooyoung.

"A bit more minutes, baby. We still need to finished this", she replied.

"Okay. Take care, baby. I love you", I replied.

"I love you more", she replied.

But I already drove to the studio. So after her taping I will already there. I drove for like 30 minutes and when I parked my car I already saw her co-workers getting out of the company but Sooyoung ain't still coming out. Its already been 15 minutes and she still inside so I decided to enter the studio. I asked the information desk where she is so I directly went there. I was about to open the door when I heard her shouting.

"She's already mine! What are you being like this?", she said to the person she's talking to.

"How can you do this to me, unnie! You knew I like her! You're the first one who knew about it!", I heard the girl yelling at Sooyoung. Her voice is so familiar.

"You didn't do anything to have her, Yeri! You've been coward and time passed by then I realized i'm already falling for her! I courted her for a long while! And now that she's mine you're here to confront me and you wanted her back? The hell, Yeri? Did you and her has something before? Laugh my ass out!", Sooyoung yelled.

"But, unnie. You know I love her. You know i'm just waiting for the right time. You knew it. But I am so shock when I knew the both of you already together. I thought we already like sisters but no, you took the opportunity while i'm waiting for the right time. I shouldn't trusted you. I will win her back. Even I never had a relationship with her. I will win her so be sure to take good care of Chaeyoung", the girl said.

When I can't take it anymore. I am really curious especially when I heard my name I already opened the door. The both of them were shocked and no ones talking.

"Joy, what does this mean?", I confronted Sooyoung.

"Baby, let me explain", she said.

"Yeri. Get out. We need to talk. A relationship talk. Get out! She yelled at Yeri.

"No, Yeri. Stay! I need to hear you out.

"What do you mean hear me out?", Yeri asked.

"Baby. No. No. What do you mean hear her out? No need for that", Joy said.

"What the hell is happening? Is there something I need to know?", Yeri already confused.

"Shut up! You don't belong here! Get out! We need to talk with my partner!", Joy said.

"What the crap! I said let Yeri stay!", i'm already angry.

"Now. Joy. What do you need to explain?", I asked Joy.

"I love you. That's why I did that", Joy said and she's already crying.

"Is that all? The fuck, Joy! You lied to me!", I shouted at her.

"Now, Yeri. Speak up", I said to Yeri.

"What should I tell you?", Yeri is confused.

"I need the truth! Did you, have you, are you really not inlove with me that's why you never did something to confess to me? That's why we only flirted and then you stopped talking to me and that's it?", I asked Yeri while I was crying.

She didn't answered quickly. She just knelt down and crying. While Joy looking at her and she's signaling her not to speak out but I glared to Joy and she stopped looking at Yeri and look at the other direction. This room is now filled with tears. Then I saw Yeri already calmed down and ready to talk.

Okay. Let me end it here. Its already painful. Imma continue the pain in the next chapter. Aweee.

Vote! Follow! Comment!