Chapter 11

"I wanna make you the happiest in this world full of sadness"-Author

"Lisa-yah! We're going home now, I will bring Chaeng with me as you wish!", Jisoo unnie said.

"Ssshhh! Unnie! Jennie is sleeping. She might hear you and you'll wake her up! Hmp", I protested.

"Are you sure we won't help you anymore?", Chaeng asked.

"I can manage. Besides I wanna make this as full effort of mine for her", I smiled.

"Chaeng-yah. Let's go. Before she starts hef senseless drama again", Jisoo unnie pulled Chaeng.

"Unnie, what if we go eat dinner first. Besides its already dinner time", Chaeng said.

"Mom already cooked dinner for us", Jisoo unnie said.

"Really? Okay, lets go. Bye, Lisa-yah", Chaeng said. No one can really stop her when it comes to food. Aigoo.

Jennie has photoshoot this morning and promotion as well as they greeted her this afternoon because its her birthday. That's why I tell her to sleep and rest well because its a tiring day for her. Imagine she's so workaholic, its her birthday but she still go to work. My hardworking girlfriend. She shouldn't work anyways, I can give her the life of a queen, I can be the hardworking girlfriend for her but you know, she loves what she's doing so I just need to support her.

While she's sleeping. I took this opportunity to decorate my room for her birthday. I prepared some food. She's so simples though, she loved dumpling and chicken party will be enough to make her happy. I bought bouquet of daisy flowers for her and a milk ice cream because she doesn't like chocolates tho and a surprise.

"Lisa-yah", oh shit. She's already awake. Its good all are prepared.

"Yes, hun?", I quickly went to her room.

"Where have you been? You flirting again with your side chicks?", she's mad again.

"You know you're my only one, hun", I kissed her forehead.

"And you also know that when I wake up, its you who I want to see first", she pouted

"I'm here now, hun. Don't be pissed now", I hugged her.

"Where's Jisoo unnie and Chaeng?", she asked.

"Ohhh, they went to Jisoo unnie's place because her mom cooked special food for the day", I answered. Though I asked them to leave us alone with my love. Woah.

"Its my birthday but they left? Geez", she complained.

"Am I not enough to be by your side?", its my time to pout.

"Ofcourse your existence is more than enough", she brought her gummy smile again. I can't resist her. Geez.

"What is our dinner anyway?", she asked.

"What do you want? Anything for my baby", I said.

"I want dumpling", her gummy smile again.

"Ohhh, hun. I only ordered chicken", I said.

"You said anything for me. Hmp", she pouted.

"Okay. Okay. Where's your phone? It will be the one I used to call for delivery. Go to my room because I prepared netflix and we'll have movie marathon there", I said.

With no hesitation, she get up and went to my room. As she turn on the light, she saw a chair which says sit here and a Happy Birthday, Hun lettering behind her. I followed her inside and she was so shock. She went to the chair and I close the door. I directly went to turn on our background music.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will you eyes still smile from your cheeks

"Hun, have I told you how much grateful I am to know you? Have I told you how much you completed me because your are girlfriend? Have I told you how much I love you?", i'm telling these words while following the lyrics.

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And i'm thinking about how

"I am so grateful having you. Everyday I know i'm complete because I have you. I have love you since the first time I saw and tell myself "Ah, this is the girl I wanna be with for the rest of my life"", i'm now being teary-eyed.

People fall inlove in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well me I fall inlove with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now

"Happy birthday the love of my life, the girl soon i'm gonna marry, the girl I can't imagine my life without, the girl whom I always fall in love. I will always right here for you. We will reach our dreams together holding each other. I love you, hun", my tears started to fall.

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
We found love right where we are

I went where she's sitting and asked for a dance. I kissed her hand and place it in my neck while I slowly put my hand in her waist. I stare at her eyes, she's teary-eyed but her gummy smile is still there. She placed her head in my heart and hugged me but we still dancing to our background music.

And when my hair's overgrown and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

I didn't realize while this lyrics is being played she already was crying because I heard her sobbing.

And.... To be continued hahaha

Vote! Comment! Follow!