Chapter 29

"It's when you already opened your heart, risking what you have"-Author.

*Lisa's POV*

I was preparing my clothes to bring in Korea. I am so excited because we will spend like three days there with Diana. I already fixed everything now. The hotel where we will stay in and that they need to keep it a secret that I am back to Korea because i'm not ready to face the media and I will go back there to have vacation to be interviewed.

Diana needs to finish one photoshoot and a quite taping for her drama first before we will ride my private plane to go to Korea. She needs to do it right now so that her schedule will fit the three days vacation.

"Lisa-yah. What time will you arrived here?", Jisoo unnie messaged me on our group chat in IG.

"Maybe this afternoon? We'll have a dinner there and I already rent a restaurant so don't worry", I replied.

"I heard food so i'm here", Chaeng said.

"Chaeng, we just ate a while back and you're thinking about food again?", Jisoo unnie replied.

"I envy the both of you. You're bonding right now", I replied.

"Well. The least I can do to relieve the pain is to eat", Chaeng replied.

"Duh. Even before you're inlove, you only think of food", Jisoo unnie teased.

I already turned my phone off after reading Chaeng's last message because mom and dad asked me to go in the living room.

"Darling, you sure with this? Are you ready to go back?", mom asked.

"Mom, its only three days", I said.

"I know, but i'm worried memories will be back", mom said.

"Yes. And you said you can't take longer in Korea everytime you're going to visit Jen because you just remember everything about her, especially the pain", dad said.

"Mom, dad. The pain never left me, you both know that. But Jisoo unnie and Chaeng deserves to know about Diana. They're like my sisters", I said.

"And maybe i'll feel a lesser pain because i'm with them and Diana will be there to make me feel safe. So don't worry", I added.

Mom and dad just nodded and gave me a family hug. Well, to be honest i'm really worried. Its true, its my first time after a long time to stay there longer. My longest stay in Korea after the incident is like three hours when I just go to visit Jen.

I guess I can't resist the pain. Its still there. But I need to trust Diana that I will feel a bit relief being by her side. She's doing her best to be a best girlfriend since the day she confessed. Even I rejected her a lot of times, she never changed. She never left. She stayed with me.

Diana already texted me she's done. I never noticed the time that pass by quickly. Its already time to pick my girlfriend and we will directly go to my plane. I suggest that maybe she will rest first before we go but she insisted that she will just rest in the plane. Its just a good timing because it will be dinner time when we will arrived in Korea. So I just agreed.

I feel excitement and nervous inside me right now. I really don't know what to feel. But Diana held my hand.

"Everything will be alright. I'm just right here beside you. If you feel uncomfortable or you feel like you can't handle the pain anymore, just tell me. Its fine if we will return to Thailand earlier than expected", she said.

"No. I want you to enjoy our vacation. I don't want to ruin it. I think I can handle the pain because you're beside me", I said and kissed her hand.

"Lisa-yah? You already here?", Jisoo unnie called.

"Yes. I can't see you. I thought we'll see you in the VIP exit?", I said.

"Excuse me, miss Manoban. We're an hour earlier but I can't even see your bangs", Jisoo unnie protested.

"Unnie. I already saw them", I heard Chaeng speak to Jisoo.

"Lisa-yah", Chaeng screamed but Jisoo unnie haven't responded. Maybe because she's startled seeing D with me.

"Might tell me a story about this huh?", she mumble and poke my stomach.

We get into the car and went to the resto where we rented. No ones speaking. I feel like there is an awkward atmosphere in the car. I don't know how to break the silence. So I prefer not to talk at all. Even when we arrived at the resto. Still no ones talking. I can't handle this anymore.

"Hm. Unnie. Chaeng"

I called their attention. Its good they looked at me. So I held D's hand and show them. I saw how Jisoo unnie's eyes have widened. Seems like they're really shocked about this.

"You already knew D, right? I purposely brought her here for you guys to meet her. I don't wanna tell you in social medias because I want you to meet her in person. Yes, she's my girlfriend now", I smiled and looked at D while I kissed her hand.

"Nice to meet you", D took her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, unnie", Chaeng said.

"Its good that Lisa already found someone so that she'll totally moved on from Jennie", Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie", Chaeng elbowed her.

"I mean. Sorry. Don't take it the wrong way. I meant someone who will help her to move on and will make her happy. That's it", D just smiled and finally the food already arrived.

We talked about stuffs while eating. How we met with D. How we get together and how did we end up being together. Well, I can tell that Jisoo unnie is uneasy about this. I don't know why but maybe she's shocked. I can't blame her, this is really shocking because I never talked about D and now they met her she's now my girlfriend. I can't avoid the thing that they'll gonna put up Jennie in the topic but I need to deal with it even if it still hurts when I hear her name, but maybe because of D, I might heal and will get over the pain.

Vote! Comment! Follow!