Chapter 9

"I should've said it than regret in the end"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

I took the car. Yes. I let the body guards get out. Yes. This is the time. I need to be brave. This is the time to tell everything. I know it will be a reject because she already with someone else. But I still need to say it so that no regret in the end.

"Jennie", I said.

"Hm?", she replied.

"Didn't you ever felt something. Like. Like butterflies in your stomach when you saw someone. Like. You and Kai, have you ever felt butterflies when you are with him?", I asked.

"Well, I do felt butterflies. Like, always, not just butterflies but it also flutters my heart", she said while holding her heart and smiling at the end of her sentence.

"Ohhhh. So you really inlove with him huh", I replied and fake laugh again.

"Did I tell you that it's Kai?", she said and held my hand.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"It's you Lisa-yah. It was always been you", I stopped the car because what she's saying confuses me.

"You mean, you like me too? Like, like, the feeling is mutual? Like, Jennie Kim likes Lalisa Manoban? Something like that? Like, me and you it will be us. Like that? Woah", I am so happy saying these words.

"Yeah. It's when you always keep my heart flutters. I know I like you. I mean, shall I say, i'm inlove with you?", she said.

"Do you know how much this means to me? From the first time in our trainee days, I like you", I exclaimed. "But, what was that dating in the news. Is it real? Or what?", I asked in disbelief.

"Well, that thing. That thing needs to happen. We need to save our boss, Lisa. So we need to make some noise, something to change the news. So I need to be a bait", she said. "I am sorry that needs to happen. But before that, I already talked to your parents and confess my feelings about you", she said smiling.

"Woah, so mom and dad knows huh", I said. "And don't worry about that issue, what's important now is we already said our feelings for each other", I said.

"Yeah, that's right", she said.

"So are we a couple now?", I asked.

"Do you want to?", she answered with a question.

"I wanna marry you though", I teased.

"Someday", she said.

"So, are we a couple? Kim Jennie? Will you be my girlfriend?", I asked her sincerely.

"Ofcourse, Lalisa Manoban, I can be and will always be", she answered.

I started the car and went to the hotel, we still have concert tonight so we need to hurry up. This day, this night, it will end knowing Jennie Kim is my girlfriend now. I kissed her hands, I held it tight and promised myself I won't let go of this hand no matter what.

When we will arrived in Korea. I will go to her house and ask the permission of her parents. I know and already thought her dad won't favor this relationship but, Jennie Kim, i'm not gonna give up just because her dad doesn't like me. I will fight for her, no matter what.

"Yow yow, feels like someone's happy yeah", Jisoo unnie teased.

"Feels like someone scored unnie", Chaeng also teased.

"Shut up", I said and Jennie is just laughing.

"Oh Jendeuk, don't act like you're innocent, did it went wild?", Jisoo unnie teased my love.

"What are you talking about, unnie, we just talked about something", Jennie explained.

"I smell couple vibes though", Chaeng teased while smelling the both of us.

"Oh, me too, me too, I smell something", Jisoo unnie did the same and smelling us like they look crazy of what they are doing.

The four of us just laughing and messing around before the show starts. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Especially its my hometown and the day I already have a girlfriend. The girl I used to dream of, but now its not a dream anymore but reality, yes, in real life, Jennie Kim is my girlfriend now. I still can't believe it. But for now, i'll do my best to perform well and give Blinks an unforgettable moment that they deserve.

Couple vibes, indeed. Will end the chapter here.

Follow! Vote! Comment!