Chapter 14

"If only I can get the pain you felt. Then I would get everything"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

Its been three days since Jen didn't came home. The power of her dad he has. He can control our CEO. No doubt he can let Jen stay in their house and not even attending meetings when we had meeting yesterday. But they can't fool me though. I miss my girl so much. So I won't stay still and make move to win her back in our dorm and be with her when we sleep and we wake up. I can't help not to think if she already eaten. If she's okay. If what's happening because her phone has turned off. Did her dad took her phone? I'm pissed because I can't even talk to her in the past few days. Ugh. I miss her so much.

Early in the morning I left the home without even telling Jisoo unnie and Chaeng. I asked my body guards to leave me alone because i'm just going to Jen's house. No one can stop me now even this rain shower can't stop me. Even if it storms. I don't care. I'm going to see my girl right now. I will bring her back in our dorm no matter what.

"Jen! Baby! Come out. Get back home. Please", I am shouting outside their house. But no ones listening.

The rain pour harder so I took my hoodie and wore it. I can't feel the rain suddenly pouring hard on me. I can't feel anything. I'm just screaming hard so that they could even hear me. I just wanna hug Jen and assure she's okay. Or atleast just wanna saw her face to calm me down and have a relief. But still no ones coming to open the gate. Are they can even hear me? But who cares. I'm giving all the strength I have even I haven't eaten since Jen didn't came home. "Just let me see Jen. Please!" "Mom! Dad! Let me see Jen! Please" The words I kept screaming but they didn't open the gate. I can't stop crying because I can't do anything to see her! I am such a loser! A slut! Why can't I even do something to see the love of my life! Fuck!

"Mom! Dad! Please just let me see Jen! Please! I miss her so much!", I kept saying this words when someone tapped me.

I didn't know I passed out from the heaviness of the rain. When I looked to whom tapped me. I hugged her so tight.

"I miss you. I love you", the words I can only speak. While my tears fell down.

"Who told you to stand under the rain that early in the morning. Its so cold. Look what you get. You get high fever", the cat is angry again.

"You can't blame me. I miss you so much", I pouted.

"So do I, baby", she kissed my forehead.

"So I don't know that you'll give up your own life just to see my daughter", her dad speak up. I didn't realized they're in the sofa. Because I only see their daughter.

"I told you, Mr. Kim. I will do everything for your daughter", I said.

"Stop calling me Mr. Kim. Call me dad from now on", her dad said and i'm shocked.

"Oh. Oh. Okay, dad", I shyly pronounced the dad.

"But don't you dare hurt my one and only daughter. Or else I will take her back and I assure you really won't see her anymore. Take care of her because she's my only daughter. I'm sorry for what happened. I just did it to see how much you love her and if you will fight for her and what I seen, you do really love our Jen", her dad's speech like Jen and I are already getting married. Okay. I'm joking again because I don't know how to express my happiness anymore.

"Lisa, take good care of Jen. Okay? I'm so happy for the both of you", mom said with her wide smile. Then they left the room for me to have moment with my girl.

"What exactly happened?", I asked Jen.

"What do you mean?", Jen asked in confusion.

"How did you find me infront of your house?", I asked.