Chapter 22

"Even if you want to control things if its not uncontrollable then you can't do anything anymore"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

I will go to Korea today. But same old story. Will go riding my private plane without anyone knowing again and will come back and without no one knowing, again. This is just life is. My broken life since I lost her. My broken heart that were never fixed. Will it be fixed again? If the only person who can fix is Jennie Kim.

I went to where you are. Its been 3 or 4 years? I can't even remember now because I only remember how much I still wanna be by your side. How much I wanted you next to me.

Your dad disown me that day. I can still remember what he said.

"I knew it. You really won't take care of my daughter. You're a coward. You don't deserve her. I shouldn't let your relationship. Get lost and never let me see your face again. Its all your fault. Its because of you why I lost my one and only. If you just become brave. If you just chose her than your career right now! Its all your fault, Lisa. Its all on you!"

It keeps running on my mind. He's true. Jennie's dad is right. Its all my fault. Everyday I regret that day being the most coward human being in this world. If only I could turn back time. If only. Its true I earned a lot of money but what will I do to this fucking money if the reason I earn this already gone? I kept working in Thailand hoping I could forget the pain for once but it never work out. Still fresh. Still here.

I bended my knees "Hun. I wanna say, please wake up. Am I crazy now? Asking you to wake up in your grave? I still miss you everyday, my Jennie. My heart haven't flutters since the day you left. It still waits for you to come back but its already impossible. Hun, do you remember our dream? The photography exhibit where we will put our photographs of the places we have been? I already build it and was located in our hometown. Some wants to buy it but I don't want to. Its our masterpiece and its not for sale. I put all your fave photographs and picture of us four and ofcourse our photos. I'm brave now to display it. Are you proud of me? I'm sorry. I just realized to be brave now that I lost you. I'm such a shame. Doesn't I? I love you, hun. Wait me there, okay? Don't look for someone else", I said all of this while staring at her picture and sobbing.

I came back to Thailand after I went to visit the love of my life. Back to reality again. No Jennie, no love, no life, no soul. I'm nothing. I came to visit mom's factory of bags. Yes, i'm the manager now here. It's where I get the money to spend for the exhibit building. I don't like to spend the money I earned being blackpink. I don't know why. I just don't want to touch it.

"Where are you?", Diana texted. Yes. If you remember, Diana Flipo, the reason why Jennie got jealous that day.

"Factory", I replied.

"Okay. I'll pick you up for dinner", she said.

She didn't even asked if I want to have dinner with her. Its almost end of shift of the employees but she's not still here. I don't even know why i'm waiting for her. My body don't wanna hang out with her but my mind want to? What is this? I'm so confused. "Lisa, remember who's the love of your life", I said to myself then I heard the beep of her car.

"Woah. Another renting of restos huh?", I said.

"Yeah. Why?", she smirk.

"I'm almost at the point of thinking that you own this resto because they always want to close it when we have dinner. I mean, not close but rent for the whole night even we will only just eat for about an hour? I guess", I rant.

"Money is nothing if its for you", she smirked again.

"Are we gonna talk about it again?", I asked.

"I can't even understand why. I mean I don't understand. Been years she's gone. Why don't we just try it. You never know if it will work out or not if we don't even try", she explained.

"I told you I can't look for someone else because she's still the one I love and will be the love of my life and if we will try it. You'll just be a rebound. I mean you'll never be but in the eyes of people especially my friends and family. They will just see you as rebound because they know whom I really love", I explained again and again.

"I will still insist myself to you until I get you. I can wait, Lalisa", she said.

I just sigh and continued eating. After we ate, she drive me home.

I directly went to my room because mom and dad already knew I ate with Diana. So they didn't bother to wait for me. I washed up and still thinking about what Diana said. She kept insisting herself since Jennie left. She's there everytime I get drunk. She pick me up anywhere I am and bring me home. When I cry. She's there to wipe my tears. When i'm alone. She's there to be my companion. But when I wanna open my heart for her. I close my eyes, I opened my eyes and realize, I still love Jennie. Maybe i'm just being like this because I miss her. Maybe i'm confused because I want my baby by my side. Maybe D is not for risking at love but just a close friend of mine and my big sister.

Its a tiring day. I went to Korea to visit my baby and came back to Thailand. I had jetlag but still went to factory. But this is nothing to what i'm feeling right now. The loneliness of missing my baby. I wanna control my emotions but its uncontrollable for a reason that I miss her. I want her. I long for her, still, Jennie Kim, the love of my life that no one can replace.

Thank you for a thousand readers guys. So much love for y'all.

Vote! Follow! Comment!