Chapter 7

"You've been the bait even someone will get hurt but for the sake of someone else you need to sacrifice"-Author

*Jennie's POV*

Lisa-yah left the company when she saw the news. I feel really bad for her. I can't even explain myself. Not now, because this news needs to happen. I need to be a bait to save one of the boss of our company. I need to hurt her even if it hurts me more.

We're all startled when she walked out while CEO is still here. Its good he gave us another day to rest before the awardings and our concert to Lisa's hometown, Thailand. That would be encore, I hope that time I already fixed the mess I cause.

*Flashback where my parents and I visited Thailand being with Lisa's parents*

"Mom, can we talk?",  I asked Lisa's mom for a talk with her dad. I call them mom and dad though all the members do call our every parents like they're our own.

"Yes, darling?", Lisa's mom asked. I really took this moment where Lisa isn't around and only its her mom and dad.

"I think this isn't the right time to confess or say my feelings or", me being stuttered.

"Come on, darling. Just tell us", Lisa's dad said.

"I-I-I--- like Lisa. I mean not like but I already love her. Mom, dad, is it okay to love your daughter?", I am being teary-eyed while saying these words.

"Ofcourse there is no problem about that, darling. At the end of the day, Lisa and your happiness still matters to us", Lisa's mom said.

"And you don't know how much our daughter loves you from day 1", Lisa's dad got slip to those words and Lisa's mom glared at her. I am so surprised. My heart flutters.

"What? Dad, what do you mean from day 1?", they can't lie to me anymore. They already spilled the tea.

"Well, darling", Lisa's mom starting to talk. "The first day of your trainee days, when she saw you, she can't stop talking about you, like what happened to you and her in this day and how much you making her happy", her mom smiled. "So I am so happy that you feel the same way to our Lisa", her mom added.

"But mom, there's something needs to happen first before I confess to her", I began to worry.

"What do you mean?", her mom asked in disbelief.

"I will be the bait in a dating scandal, now that I knew Lisa loves me back, I know she'll be hurt so much about this", I started sobbing.

"What is your plan?", her dad asked.

"Please comfort her once the news comes out. Please make her wonder and confuse if I love her or not. I'm worried she'll think I don't feel anything about her and she'll end up forgetting her feelings for me", I started crying. Her parents just nodded and hugged me so tight.

I get out of Lisa's parents room. When I heard she already finished washing up I hurriedly went to bed and pretended to scrolling my phone. Huh, she like Jisoo unnie huh, laugh my ass out, Lalisa Manoban. You trying to make me jealous, let me see. That's not even effective, huh.

"So you like Jisoo unnie huh?", I smirked.

"I didn't say that", she protested.

"But you said she is your type", I protested. "I agree though. I mean who wouldn't like Jisoo unnie, she's pretty and talented. Now I understand why you always cling on her huh and always going to her room and sleep with her", I smirked again after the last word. She thought i'm gonna get jealous. I already knew i'm the one you love, Lalisa. You're just using Jisoo unnie to cover up your feelings.

"Well, she's sweet, she always call on me whenever she's afraid or lost or sick. I wanna protect her always. Ya know", she said while smiling. She's really making me jealous huh.

"That's good. Now I know", I said.

"What do you mean you know?", she asked. Well I know i'm the one you love, Lalisa. Lmao.

"Nothing, lets sleep. I'm so tired. Goodnight", I said and smiled while I turned into the opposite side. I won.

*end of flashback*

I talked about my feelings to Jisoo unnie and Chaeng when Lisa left. I don't have anyone to talk to because mom and dad not even know about this feelings. I know they won't favor about it. I confess to Lisa's parents but I can't even confess to my parents. That's the difference. Yes, i'm close to my parents but about this, being inlove with the same sex, i'm so afraid to tell them. Especially my dad, for sure he will disown me. Mom maybe will understand but at the same time maybe she will be disappointed in me.

"What's your plan now?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"I don't know", I answered.

"You should know unnie", Chaeng said.

"I'm so inlove with Lisa. But because of this dating scandal she'll lost interest in me now", I cried.

"Unnie, you know Lisa. Maybe she'll just need time to relax or ease the pain. You two haven't confess yet though its really obvious you both has a thing for each other", Chaeng said.

"No worry. We'll do everything to cover you up", Jisoo unnie said.

"Maybe you should talk to her when we will arrived in Thailand for the encore concert and finally confess?", Chaeng said.

"What if she doesn't care anymore?", I said.

"You'll never know unless you try", Jisoo unnie said.

I never bother Lisa now that she's in Thailand. I hope she find peace of mind. I hope she won't give up on me after this dating scandal. I hope she still feel the same. Instead of worrying, i'm thinking our new year moments. Do I look crazy when I say I feel like i'm her wife when we went to the grocery store and cooked dinner for the both of us? Do I look crazy when I say, I feel like we have the best date in new year's eve while watching the fireworks? That was so romantic and makes my heart flutter while she's around and just looking at her. Geez, this girl. I wanna marry her someday. I didn't realized I love her since the day she makes my heart flutter.

I went to my parents house when I knew she'll arrived to Korea today. I can't see her right now. I'm so ashamed of what i've done. Though I miss her but I need to calm myself and give her time.

"What's wrong, Jen?", mom saw me crying.

"Mom", I hugged her so tight.

"Is this still about the dating scandal?", mom asked.

"Uh-hm", I nodded.

"Why? Have your read comments in the internet and dragging you down?", mom asked again.

"No", I answered.

"Then what?", she asked. Is this the time to told mom about my feelings to Lisa?

"Lisa", my tongue slips.

"What? What about Lisa?", mom asked in disbelief.

"Mom, will you be angry at me or disown me if I love the same sex?", I asked mom while I looked on the floor.

"Baby", mom held my chin to look on her. "Ofcourse not. I'm happy you already told me", she smiled. "I already feeling it whenever you're around with Lisa. Your unexplainable happiness, those precious smile and laugh when you're with her. That's already love", she kissed my forehead.

"So you're not mad?", I asked.

"Ofcourse not as long as my one and only daughter is happy. I'll be the happiest mom", mom answered.

"Will daddy in favor about this?", I pouted.

"You know your dad, baby. He won't accept this but just try. You're our only child", mom said while saying goodnight.

The day has come. The awardings. The issue still fresh. I can still see comments in the internet but I can't even take Lisa out of my mind. I miss her. What will she gonna wear today. I'm worried about her. Woah. I just miss her.

Vote! Follow! Comment!