Chapter 12

"I will fight for you, against all odds. I'd rather fight for you than to lose you"-Author

"Hun, why? Why are you crying? Didn't you like my surprise?", I asked.

"No. No. I mean, yes I like it. No, I love it", she answered. I wipe her tears.

"Then why are you crying?", I asked again.

"Because i'm so happy. This is the best birthday I ever had because you are here. I love you so much, hun. I love you. I can't lose you", she said and my heart flutter.

"I love you more and more, hun. You won't lose me, not now, not tomorrow, we'll be together 'til we grow old", I kissed her forehead.

I took the flowers I bought and offer the seat where the table I prepared for our dinner. I opened where the dumpling is. I prepared the chicken and opened the wine and pour to her glass. I can see her unending smile. I wish I could make her happy everyday. I would do everything and fight for that smile in any possibly I could.

"Oops! Wait. Who said that's your plate. You don't have plate", I complained.

"What? Why?", she pouted.

"Because I only prepared one plate. Can't you see? I will feed you tonight", I said and take the other chair close to her.

"Lisa-yah! Why are you doing this to me?", she said.

"I'm not doing anything, hun", I said.

"You making my heart flutter so much! Yah! I'm gonna used to it! Hmp", she said with her gummy smile.

"You really should get used to it because I will never stop making your heart flutter", I said.

I took a piece of dumpling and feed it into her. Then I sliced the chicken into bit slices and feed it to her. I wipe the sauce that spills behind her lips and feed her again while I feed myself after. Ofcourse, she first before I.

Tonight, I assured. This girl is the girl I wanna spend my life with. The ones I wanna take care of. Please, I can't lose her, seriously. I can't. While we were eating. Jisoo unnie calling from face time.

"Jendeukie! Happy Birthday!!", she greeted.

"Happy Birthday, unnie!!", Chaeng greeted.

"Thank you, unnie. Thank you, Chaeng. Why did you left. Its my birthday but then you left. Hmp", she pouted.

"Lisa-yah asked to. Oops", the two laugh and the cat glared.

"Yah!", I shouted.

"She wanted the two of you to be alone and spend the night only to you without disturbance. That's why", thank you for the save Chaeng.

"Oh yeah. We won't disturb you anymore. Enjoy the night love birds!", Jisoo unnie said and they goodbye to us. After the face time. There's another call oncoming, from Jennie's mom.

"Mom! Hello!", she said.

"Hello, mom!", I also said. But when we look at the camera, it was Jennie's dad.

"Oh, hey dad", Jennie said.

"Hello, baby girl. Happy birthday!", her dad greeted her.

"Thank you, dad. Where's mom?", she asked.

"Hi, baby! Happy birthday!", her dad gives the phone to her mom and her mom greeted.

"Why didn't you come home?", her mom asked.

"Had a busy schedule today, mom. Then I fell asleep. I just woke up a while back and wake up with this birthday surprise by Lisa", she said while she wrap her arms around me.

"Oh. Wow. Lisa, you're really such a great bestfriend and Jennie's little sister. Thank you", her dad said.

"Thank you, Lisa for making our baby girl happy on her birthday", her mom said.

"Okay mom, dad. I have to go. I'll just come home tomorrow. Bye", Jennie already hang up without me saying goodbye to them.

"Hun, you okay?", she asked.

"Yes. Why not?", I looked at the floor.

"I know you feel uneasy by the words he just said", she said.

"Well, it just makes me sad hearing i'm just your little sister and bestfriend but what's important is we know the truth right?", I said and smile.

"We'll go home tomorrow", she said aggressively.

"What? I'm coming? Why?", I asked in confusion.

"Maybe, I think, it was time to tell them. Look, hun. Your parents know about us. Isn't it unfair that my parents doesn't know about it? I mean, you already open up to your parents and they favor me. It was unfair because my parents doesn't know about us", she explained.

"What if they don't like me?", I asked in hesitation.

"Are you not willing to fight for me?", she asked.

"Ofcourse I will fight for you no matter what. I rather fight for you against all odds than losing you", I said and she smiled.

I cleaned the table where we eaten and prepared the TV where we will watch netflix. I lie down beside her and her head leaned on me.

"I wish we can always be like this", she said.

"We can. I can kidnap you now and bring you to Thailand and we will live happily there", I teased.

"If only that was easy to do I already did", she seriously answered me.

"Be patient, hun. Someday, I will earn more money to give you a good life", I said.

"Guess you're a multimillionaire already?", she teased.

"I am. But I wanna be a multibillionaire so that you don't need to work anymore and just sit on your throne", I teased.

"Yah!", she said.

"I'm serious. I love you. I will give everything that makes you happy", I kissed her head.

"But you is enough to make me happy", she giggled. "I love you 3000", she added.

"I love you more as time goes by", I said.

But she didn't respond anymore. She already fell asleep in my arms while her head burried in my chest. I would love to see her asleep and the first one I saw when I woke up. I turned off the TV and sleep while hugging her.

Thank you guys for reading!!!!

Vote! Follow! Comment!