Chapter 26

"Lies makes you happy. Truth makes you feel the most painful story"-Author

*Still Chaeng's flashback story"

"Is that what Joy told you?", Yeri asked.

"Because that was true!", Joy protested.

"I didn't say I wanna here you out. I already let you speak but you didn't explain anything", I said to Joy. "Now, Yeri. Speak", I added.

"Okay, Chaeng. I admit. I'm such a coward those days. I'm afraid to lose my career, to lose the effort of my hardwork", she sighed.

"I told Joy unnie to take care of you while I am fixing everything. While i'm waiting for the right time and to finally fighy you with my family. Because I told my family that i'm inlove with you but they're against it so I needed to fixed it first before i'll make move for you to be mine", she said.

"Now that i'm ready. Now that its already fixed. Now that I came back to win you back. I've been told that you and Joy unnie already together so I came here to confront her", her tears began to fall.

"So, is it true? Isn't it? You don't love me? Do you?", I asked.

"I do love you so I asked Joy unnie to look after you and don't let anyone stole you. But I didn't expect that she will be the one who will take you away from me", Yeri already sobbing.

"So, Sooyoung. You lied? Didn't you?", I asked.

"Baby. Let me explain. Please. I love you. I love you so much that's why I made a mistake. Please. Please. Baby. Please", Joy said while she knelt down and holding hugged my legs, begging for me.

"You don't love me", I said.

"What?", she said.

"Let's say you love me but you made me happy with your lies and hurt me with the truth", I said.

"This is all your fault!", she yelled again to Yeri.

"You really had the guts to blame it all to me?", Yeri yelled back.

"Bullcrap! Shut up! We're done, Joy. I don't think we still need to continue this", I said. "And Yeri. You're such a coward. The two of you, you just the same", I added.

I already get out of the building while crying. None of them followed me. So I drive quickly to go to Jisoo unnie's house. Lisa is away. Jennie unnie is not here. So Jisoo unnie is the only one I can lean on to this problem and no one else.

*End of flashback*

-Back from Jisoo's POV-

"So you mean Yeri liked you the whole time but Joy said to you that she doesn't like you that's why she left?", I asked.

"Yes. And not just that. Because of that I fell for her and tried to move on from Yeri whom I thought she doesn't love me", Chaeng said and her tears fell down again.

"Okay. This is so complicated because the two of them are close and they love the same person and that's you", I said.

"Maybe loving a member of red velvet is a cursed? Because they just gave us pain?", Chaeng said.

"Yah!", maybe she's right because Seulgi also hurt me.

"Unnie. Are you and Seulgi unnie really broke up?", suddenly? She asked this question.

"Yes", I answered.

"Do you still love her? Because I don't think so there's someone already making you happy. I know you, unnie. You're not that easily to move on from someone else. You really need time to move on", Chaeng really knew me well.

"She wants to come back", I said.

"See. I knew it. But why you still not letting her to be with you?", she asked.

"Because I still need to see if she's really sincere now. If she already changed. It still painful. What she did, it still breaks me everytime I remember her", I answered when I heard someone rang the doorbell so I went to open it.

"Hi", its Seulgi with her flowers again.

"Hello, unnie", Chaeng greeted her.

"Oh. You're here", she said to Chaeng.

"Oh yes because your friends hurt her", I said while I rolled my eyes.

"What? Why? What does Joy did to you?", Seulgi asked.

"Oh well she lied like you", I answered again and rolled my eyes.

"Unnie", Chaeng stopped me and she widened her eyes.

"Oh. Okay. I'm sorry", I said.

"Seulgi unnie. Do you know that Yeri loves me? Be honest", all of a sudden Chaneg asked her without hesitation.

"What? Yeri loves you?", oh, this Seulgi bitch's in shock. Oh well she doesn't know anything. How can she know anything, she's stupid though.

"Yeah. But Joy lied to me and in order to get me she told me that Yeri doesn't love me", Chaeng said and she's teary-eyed again.

"Well. I never know about it. But I know how much Joy loves you but she only told me about it. Even Yeri, Irene and Wendy doesn't know about it", Seulgi said.

The conversation stops when my phone rings. Someone's calling me and Seulgi look at it. She thought i'm talking to someone else and already found someone new but no, its just Lisa. So I press the speaker on.

"Unnie. Hello", she said.

"Yes. Why?", I said.

"I'll be using my private plane to visit there. I have to tell you something important", she said.

"What is it?", me and Chaeng looked at each other and our eyes widened.

"Its a surprise. Tell Chaeng so i'll meet the two of you", she said.

"Chaeng's with me", I said.

"Lisa-yah! Hello", Chaeng said.

"Yah. Why are the two of you are together? Is there something happened?", Lisa asked.

"Well, your twin sister is broken hearted so she went here crying", I said and giggled.

"What did Sooyoung do to you? I will break her leg when I come home", Lisa said and Chaeng just protested.

"I'm here too. Seulgi. Hello, Lisa", when this stupid just talk out of nowhere. Dumbass.

"Yah! Unnie. Are the both of you together again? Is she the one you said making you happy? Yah", she teased and I said bye bye already before she spill all the tea again.

"Unnie. I will call you when I already arrived in Korea", Lisa texted me and I just replied yes.

"Woah. You didn't tell me. I'm making you happy again. Yah", Seulgi teased while smiling.

I didn't say any word and brought her out of my house instead. We need to sleep early because we will pick Lisa at the airport tomorrow. Seulgi will just be a disturbance. I let Chaeng spend night in my house because this is what we really literally do when we were still Blackpink.

Will end here! Thank you for the unending support on my fanfic, guys! I really appreciate it! So much love for y'all!

Vote! Follow! Comment!