forty! ⋆ I KINDA FEEL GOOD

( songs for the chapter )⋆ dead man's party // oingo boingo⋆ hungry heart // bruce springsteen

⋆ dead man's party // oingo boingo
⋆ hungry heart // bruce springsteen

( songs for the chapter )⋆ dead man's party // oingo boingo⋆ hungry heart // bruce springsteen

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO GOING?" Ozerov chuckled as he and his soldiers marched back into the room. He looked at Kate as he shook his head, clicking his tongue before ordering his men to sit them back up. They did so without hesitation.

A bald man with round glasses came up beside Kate, to the table with the tools that sat only a few feet away from her. He grabbed some sort of gun, loading it with a strange blue liquid.

Ozerov crouched in front of Steve with a malevolent grin. He put the boy's chin between his thumb and forefinger, pressing down hard enough to make him wince. "Try telling the truth this time, yes? It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful."

The soldier then nodded to the doctor, and he walked to Steve with the "gun" in hand. The brunette, of course, began to freak out. "Wait a second. Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing?"

"It will help you talk," Zharkov smiled.

"Did you even clean that thing?" he yelled, before screaming as he shot the needle into his neck.

Kate watched in horror as he did the same thing to Robin, terrified she'd meet the same fate as the ones before her. However, after Robin cried out when the gun met the skin under her jawbone, Dr. Zharkov began collecting his tools.

Ozerov stood next to her.

"Don't worry. It was only a pinch." He sarcastically smiled before pinching at the skin of her cheek. Kate immediately pulled her head away, staring up at him with a sharp gaze.

After a few more moments, him and the rest of the soldiers finally left the room with the promise of returning 'once the medicine set in.'

"Are you guys okay?" Kate asked to the two teenagers in front of her. They looked incredibly out of it, like the were moments away from falling asleep.

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything," he mumbled.

"I... I feel fine," Robin shrugged. "I feel normal."