forty four! ⋆ THIS IS SCOOPS TROOP

( songs for the chapter )⋆ you make my dreams // hall & oates⋆ private eyes // hall & oates

⋆ you make my dreams // hall & oates
⋆ private eyes // hall & oates

( songs for the chapter )⋆ you make my dreams // hall & oates⋆ private eyes // hall & oates

KATE SWORE SHE'D NEVER SEEN Steve Harrington so happy. As they exited Starcourt Mall and caught eyes of the pale yellow Cadillac convertible, you would've thought he was seeing Disneyland for the first time.

"Oh, man. Now this... This is what I'm talking about," he smiled giddily as he quickly snatched the keys from Kate's hand and ran to the vehicle. She couldn't even find it in herself to be mad.

"'Todd Father'?" Robin muttered to Kate as they walked side-by-side. She was referencing the front license plate that quite literally read: TODFTHR.

"Oh, screw Todd! Steve's her daddy now!"

Kate shook her head. She sat in the front seat, squished between Robin and Steve. "Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?"

"Did he just call himself daddy?" Erica responded sarcastically as her and Dustin got in the back.

Steve started the engine. "Alright, where are we going?"

"Weathertop," Dustin answered.

"Weather-what?"

"Just drive!"

"Okay, calm down," he mumbled as he shifted the car in reverse, putting his arm around the back of the seat as he exited the parking lot.

The blonde gave him directions and they drove for quite some time before Steve began to get annoyed. "Jesus, how far is this place?"

"Relax, we're almost there," she rolled her eyes. "Turn here."

Robin looked back at Dustin. "Suzie must be pretty special, huh? I mean, if you built this thing and lugged it all the way to middle of nowhere just to talk to her."

"Nobody's scientifically perfect, but Suzie's about as close to being perfect as any person could possibly be."

"She sounds made-up to me," Erica shrugged and looked at Kate. "Does she sound made-up to you?"