Character Profiles #1

WARNING:

THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK ARE KINDA MESSY AND LAME. I STARTE DWRITNG THE STORY WITH BARELY ANY PLOT, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CRACK FIC. AFTER AROUND CHAPTER 15, THINGS START TO GET MORE FOCUSED SO... YEAH. THE WRITING STYLE IMPROVES AND THE STORY SLOWLY SHIFTS FROM ONE AUTHOR TO TWO AUTHORS SO SORRY IF YOU FIND A COUPLE PLOT-HOLES. IT'S HARD TO COMMUNICAT EPROPERLY DURING QUARINTINE.

-----

Welcome to Crystal Academia for Mythical Children of Gods!

Yes, it sounds magical, like a distant fantasy, but I assure you it's all real. Hidden in the areas of the unknown, unexplored, and feared, Crystal Academia houses the children of the gods, ranging from Greek, to Egyptian, Indian, and Norse.

Like any other cliché school, Crystal Academia has tiers. These tiers are divided by your myth, and within the tiers, division by your parent. At the top of the food chain, children of the most famed gods exercise power, Greeks, Mayan and numerous others.

However, it's a quiet school, Crystal Academia, the children at the top tier remain humble and hardworking and the children on the lower tiers never battle for power.

Until the next generation of demi gods arrive.

BLACKPINK

Jennie Kim (20)

Jennie Kim (20)

Daughter of Ares, The Cunning God of War

Powers: Charm manipulation, skilled combat, fire manipulation

Aura: Fire

Kim Jisoo (21)

Kim Jisoo (21)

Daughter of Persephone, The Gentle Goddess of Spring and Wife of Hades

Powers: Plant life control fourth degree, speak the language of animals

Aura: Earth