XI

"Lisa! Hey, Lisa!" Jungkook called as he sprinted out of the school building, "Uh, Lisa?" He asked.

Looking both directions, the boy found no sign of the girl he secretly loved.

"Oh god, where is she?" he mumbled to himself. Pausing for a second, Jungkook listened to the wind. If everything in the world was against him, the wind would always be his friend.

What do you need, Jungkook?

Lisa. Can you tell me where Lisa is?

Lisa? Don't tell me you're the reason she's like this...

Oh god, just tell me where she is, Gale.

A light breeze cute through the grass and swerved into a path.

Jungkook smiled softly and whispered to the spirit, "Thanks, Gale."

Following the light wind gusts, Jungkook made his way down the winding path.

-----

Jungkook stood in front of a vast forest covered in thorns and vines.

"The Dispatch Forest? But that's the fucking worst place to hide!" Jungkook whined, "Fine, you better not be lying about this, Gale."

Jungkook got into position and began to murmur words to himself in Greek with his eyes closed. When he finally opened them, his irises had gone white and his pupil was an electric yellow color. Lighting struck his body as he absorbed the electrical energy, angling his hands towards the forest before yelling one last word, Lisa.

The electricity pulsed through his body into his fingertips, and outwards in the form of lighting bolts. The energy pushed through the forest, clearing a path and leaving behind burnt grass and bushes.

"No matter how bad I feel for Australia, my powers will never not be cool," He chuckled, "I'll ask Jimin Hyung to regrow that bit, maybe a little overgrowth for good measure," He thought to himself.

-----

"Oh no," Jungkook whispered to himself.

A large hurricane-like-windstorm was surrounding a helpless Lisa in the center of the forest.

A scream erupted from the eye of the storm, piercing Jungkook's heart. Lisa's back was turned to him as she stumbled against the strength of the winds. Her long, gray locks flowing violently around her head.

"Lisa!" Jungkook hollored over the noise of the storm, the winds suddenly slowed and Lisa froze in her place. She slowly spun around to face the direction of the voice she heard, unveiling her appearance. Her eyes had turned a dark blue-gray and her dress had been torn in some places from the strong gusts. The scariest part though, was how pale she was, and how her pupils were a hollow white. The ghost of her tears stained her face as she displayed an apathetic expression.

"Lisa! I'm sorry! I was mad, and I kinda lost it! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Jungkook yelled to her still figure.

What he didn't know was that it wasn't Lisa whom he was speaking to.

She was possessed.

Jungkook's wind-spirit, Gale, could hear the silent cries of Lisa's spirit, Cleo.

Jungkook, she isn't herself.

What do you mean?

I don't know.

Before Jungkook could aks more questions, Glae immediately ran from the scene, only one thing on the spirit's mind, to get to Frost, and inform Namjoon.

-----

Namjoon ran into the infirmary and urgently knocked on Yeri's door.

The confused girl reluctantly opened the door, only to be traumatized to see a frantic RM.

"Oppa? What happened?" She asked, scared to see his unsett;ed expression, "Is everythin-"

"No time to waste, you were the last person Jungkook spoke too, do you know where he is?"

"My brother? Oppa what happe-"

"Gale came, he told my spirit that JK is in trouble, we need to help him. Yeri, where is he?" Namjoon interrupted, "We need to find him before he gets hurt,"

"Lisa," Yeri answered, "He went searching for, Lisa,"

"Lisa?" Namjoon asked, slightly confused now.

"Oppa, I don't Jungkook is the only one is danger,

Lisa is in trouble too,"