VII

Jungkook strutted out of the Adv. Calculus classroom wearing his signature smirk and a leather jacket. He pulled out his iPhone and dialed Namjoon, "Hey hyung, I did my part,"

"Perfect. Good job, Kook, your other hyungs did their jobs too. We're ready for Phase Two,"

"Great. I gotta go, hyung, bye."

"Goodbye and good luck, maknae,"

The call ended with a light beep, as Jungkook slipped the device into his pocket once again.

He spotted a young girl with bangs talking to his Roman enemy, Yugyeom.

Quickly, he stepped towards the chatting duo and stood behind the girl.

Grabbing her hand softly, he expertly spun her around to face him and gave her a careless smile, "Hey, doll,"

"Yah! Jeon!" Lisa squealed, trying to hide her small smile.

"Hello, Jungkook, nice to see you..." Yugyeom clenched his teeth, "Are you sure you don't have a class this period?"

Jungkook looked up from Lisa to the Roman boy, "Yeah, AP Greek, I just felt like skipping today. I'm already ahead of the other kids, my dad made it essential for me to learn Greek in Busan,"

"I doubt you'd know what it feels like to be close with your god-parent though, amiright?"

Yugyeom rolled his eyes in annoyance and growled, "Fuck off, Jeon. We've got the same dad,"

"Of course, we're technically step-brothers," Jungkook smirked.

A petite girl walked past the trio with a timid smile, "Hi Gyeom, Lisa!" she waved before she saw Jungkook, "Hello, brother," she mumbled.

Yugyeom waved back enthusiastically making Yeri laugh and gave her a high-five before she stepped pass them.

"Hands-off my sister, asshole,"

"Yerim can do what she wants, just coz your human parents are together, doesn't mean you're related." Yugyeom let out a coy-smile then walked away with the other members of GOT7.

Lisa looked between the boys, "I don't understand why you can't let your sister be happy. She's Roman, Jeon,"

Jungkook ripped his eyes away from Yugyeom's retreating figure and looked at Lisa, "Doll, somethings are better kept secret," He grumbled, turning abruptly and storming off.

Lisa look in Jungkook's direction with worry, What happened between those three?

Shaking her thoughts, she trudged on to the library to study hall.
——-
It was lunch time, and the cafeteria couldn't have been any fuller. Rows of students waiting to buy lunch lined the walls, and those lucky enough to have pre-packed or ordered were sitting at their seats.

Rosé excitedly slipped towards her friends and plopped into her seat beside Lisa, "You'll never guess what happened to me today!" She squealed.

"What is it?" Lisa asked trying to hide her smile. Lisa's school days were always full, but Rosé and the other girls always managed to make her day.

"I'll wait for the unnies to get here, then I can tell all of you,"

Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance, "You get me all excited, then you say you're not gonna tell me? What kind of shit is that?" She complained.

Jennie and Jisoo walked towards the younger girls holding their lunch trays with broad smiles, "A little birdie told me Rosé has some exciting news?" Jennie questioned as she set her food down.

"You know too?" Lisa wailed, "How come I'm always the last one to fucking find out?"

"You'll catch up one day, maknae," Jisoo spoke, taking a bite of her chicken.

Rosé clapped her hands excitedly, "Ok, ok, ok, so here's the thing... my crush finally asked me out!"

She laughed out loud and grinned at her friends, the older girls were all smiling and telling her how lucky she is.

Lisa, on the other hand, sat with her eyes wide open and jaw dropped.

"Rosie!" A voice called out from beside her before some one sat in the open seat next to Lisa.

"Hey, doll,"