XV

Yugyeom let out a loud gasp and retracte dhis hands from Jungkook's forehead. The tips of his fingers were slightly burned and Jungkook had fallen into an unconcious state.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked the boy, concern flcikering in his eyes.

"I- I don't know? I was going through his mind, but it was weird. usually, I am sent straight to the memory I search for. This time, I was sent to a random memory and transported to his hall of memories. I had to call out more power in order to be lead to what we were searching for, but when I got there, the memory was locked," Yugyeom exlained in one breath. he looked at his handswith a pained expression.

"Locked?" Jennie spoke up, "How can his memories be locked? Aren't they usually lost?"

Yugyeom nodded his head, "Yes, memories are generally lost. If that happends, then the screen doesn't play the memory and is instead blank. The only thing with lost memories though, is you only truly loose them due to natural causes. A memory can be forgotten because it is in the depths of your mind, you simple can't remember it. It's clear he know sand remembers what happened, but something his stopping him from voicing it out,"

"How's that possible though?" Bambam asked, spekaing the question on everyone's mind.

"That's the thing, Bam. I may have studied psychology for demi-gods for as long as I can remember, but this is somehting I've never seen. Only a few books have mentioned locked memories, and even the information in those books is scarce. Locked memories are always locked for a reason, but no one knows what the reason is,"

"Why is Jungkook's mind blocking the memories then?" Taehyung mumbled to himself absentmindedly. 

"To protect some, most likely Lisa," Namjoon answered, his face seriously analyzing Jungkook's and Lisa's resting forms.

"Protect?" V asked, everyone followed Namjoon's gaze.

"I don't know what happened between them, but there is also possible someone else was with them,"

"Oppa," Jisoo spoke carefully, "What do you mean?"

"Foreign magic," Seokjin answered. "Obviously, they didn't attack each other. And no student's magic has the essence that we found on them," He looked Jisoo in the eye before continuing, "This means that someone else attacked them. However, only mithical beings connected to the gods can enter the grounds of this school,"

"So an outside spirit attcked them," Jisoo concluded, earning a game-winning smile from Jin.

"Exactly, the schools systems have every demi-gods information in their files. If the magic is from someone living, then it's either from the dead, or from a spirit," He looked at Jungkook's form before adding, "If his memories are being blocked it'd only make sense if a spirit attacked them,"

"I get it. Demi-gods can't access memories unless they have the powers to, and even then they can't tamper memories. Memories can only be tampered using the Devil's magic. Thi smeans a spirit possed Lisa, that's why she had so much more essence in her, then it went on to Jungkook. Although she hadn't possed him, she must've done something to play with his mind. Riled up his emotions in order to gain quicker access," She explained, smiling at Seokjin.

"Great job, Jisoo! if the spirit threatened Jungkook using Lisa as  bait, she may have been able to get his emotions just where she needed them," The duo high-fived eahc other excitedly, before Jimin cleared his throat.

He looked at the other's expressions before speaking, "Are you two sure you're not hiding somehting from us?" He wiggled his brow suggetsively, making his hyung slap him upside his head.

"Shut up you asshole." Jin grumbled, "How about you focus on your own girlfriends and let me live my happy single life for once?"

His frustrated comment made Jisoo laugh lightly, before she covered her mouth in worry.

This is bad Jisoo-yah, you're getting too close. These boys aren't friends, they're enemies. 

You're falling for him, aren't you?

Dalgom, I don't need you butting into my thoughts.

You can hide your feelings from the others, Jisoo, but you can't hide them from yourself.

I hate it when you're right.

----

A/N:

Hey everyone! Here's another update! I've been feeling better now, thank you for all of you who commented or PM'd me! I really appreaciate it <3! I'll try to update again this week. Remember to stay safe everyone! Don't be afraid to go out for a walk or to just freshen up a bit. Staying at home can mess with a persons sanity! *cough* *cough* *me* *cough* See y'all in the next update!