XVIII

Scattered thoughts filled Jungkook's mind. 

Did he like Lisa? Defnitely. 

He was utterly smitten by the daughter of Hades. Hades. Even if she liked him back, it would've been too scandalous. It was already trivial enough that his group, Bangtan, had a child of the three gods. It was common knowledge that the three brother gods never got along. 

Well, except for their once a month "Brothers of Olympus" club meeting where they'd drink their worries away.

How would the gods react if they found out their kids were falling in love with one another? FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE THEY'RE LITERALLY ALL COUSINS.

However these things were normal for demi-gods, besides, does being related to the same slightly evil Titan Grandfather count?

No. Not in his eyes at least.

Now let's assume Lisa likes him back and everything works out fine with their god parents, he then has to face Taehyung. 

Yes, Taehyung is part of his group, both friendship and mission wise, however...

He was protective. Very protective. Lisa was a vulnerable child when she was younger, Jungkook knew first hand. However, Taehyung's relationship with Lisa wasn't only through their father, they had the same mother as well. 

Yes, Hades is a jerk for not letting Persephone have kids with others, yet Hades, can. It's a sad life. But the Gods are complicated beings, who cares about them anyways?

"-ok? Kook! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shrieked into Jungkook's ear, making the latter jump in surprise.

"What do you want hyung?" He gronaed rubbing his face vigorously.

"I literally just won another Mario Kart race stop daydreamind god dammit," He scoffed, "All you ever think about is Lisa, you haven't even spoke to V about it,"

Jungkook fell back onto the sofa behind him and covered his face with a pillow, "You know what he's gonna say," he cleared his throat before continuing in a high pitched voice, " 'Lisa needs to recover, stop bugging her you idiot.' "

Jimin heaved a sigh and got up, "Mope around when you're alone you idiot. You're killing my mood," Jungkook just huffed at that.

Jimin groaned, running his hand through his hair. Sure they septet acted as though they hated each other, but deep down, they were like brothers.

"Alright, if you refuse to get up I'll just leave you a note on where everything is. I have a date with Chaeng,"

"Have fun, hyung. At least you're not single."

----

Lisa paced her room back and forth.

Chaeyoung watched her friend walk around the room with a hint of annoyance, "Lalice, what are you doing?" 

The young girl stopped and stared at her unnie, trying to sort her thoughts before speaking.

"Hoenstly? I don't know,"

"You... don't know?"

"I don't know! I feel perfectly fine, but for some reason, whenever Jungkook's around I begin to feel weak. Very weak," Lisa saw the look in her best-friend/sisters eyes and shook her head violently, "No. Not at all. This isn't what you're thinking,"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" Lisa groaned and sat her self across Rosé before continuing, "Listen, whenever Jungkook comes, my powers begin to burn. It's not that I'm not ready to use them, or I'm crazy, or any thing like that. It's not that I don't want to use my powers, I do. I really, really do. But, for some reason, it hurts,"

"It hurts?" Chaeyoung's carefree expression turned serious and her voice hardened, "As in, pain?"

"Yes, pain. Not my hands either, my head hurts. Like a searing pain," Lisa raked her hands through her hair exasperatedly, "Unnie, what do I do?"

"First, let's tell your brother," Lisa's eyes widened at the other's statement. Taehyung was very protective of her. They hadn't spoken in a while, but she knew he still cared for her. He wasn't one to openly show emotions easily, he tried to hide any feelings that could worry another person.

"What?! No-"

"Listen to me, Lalisa. Your brother should know. We can talk to our parents too, see if they know why you're magic is acting like this. Plus, maybe your brother can tell Jungkook about and aks if he feels the same?"

Lisa heaved a sigh. No matter how much she disagreed with her, she knew her unnies idea was logical.

"Fine, I'll text him later. Now, you have a date to get to, don't you!" 

Rosé's face brightened up, "Oh my gosh, I almost forgot!"

She quickly rose from her seat and dahsed out of the room, leaving Lisa in a fit of giggles.

-----

A/N:

Sorry for the filler chapter :(. I'll try and get a better one next week. Worry not though, next update is gonna feature the Jirose date! Plus insight on Taennie!