VI

Two weeks into the school year and everyone has already marked their territories.

The cliques have been established, and we all know where everyone belongs.

There are BTS and GOT7, bad boys of the grade, except for BTS being Greek and GOT7 being Roman.

There's also Blackpink, the Greek Queens, and Red Velvet, the Roman Queens.

We can't forget EXO or Twice either, the kids who get along with everyone.

And I wish I could tell you about everyone, but there's just too many to count, so you can just meet them throughout the school year or something.

-----

Lisa was diligently working on a math worksheet when Jungkook slid into the seat beside her.

"Hey, Lili," The boy purred, placing his head on her shoulder in order to see her answers.

Lisa scowled and pushed his head away with her index finger, "Pick up your annoying ass and find a new seat, dickhead,"

 Feigning hurt, Jungkook placed his left hand on his heart and yelped, "Ouch! Doll, need I remind you, we have assigned seats, and I don't think Professor Key would allow us to change seats,"

"You're such an idiot," Lisa grumbled under her breath, getting back to work.

Secretly smiling to himself, Jungkook lay back in his seat with his arms behind his head.

I'm your idiot, he thought to himself.

"Good morning, students!" Professor Key called out as he strolled into the classroom.

The demi-gods stood up and held a perfect 90-degree bow, "You may take a seat," The professor announced after a moment of stillness.

Lisa continued to solve the problems until, "Psssh," A low voice whispered.

The half-Thai girl rolled her eyes and ignored the boy, receiving a light nudge from her neighbor.

Not today, Satan, not. today. 

Her senses were tingling, and she itched to use her powers to blow him far away from her. However, if she were allowed to do that, she would've just locked him up in Tartarus.

A light breeze blew strands of her hair and aggravated her ears, causing her to shake her head and let out an irritated sigh. 

"What the fuck do you want?" Lisa whispered frustratingly.

Jungkook flinched, he wasn't prepared for an answer from the girl, "Um... I don't really get this problem..." He mumbled shyly.

Cute, Lisa thought to herself, before slightly shaking her head, What am I thinking? Jeon Jungkook? Cute?

She groaned before rolling her eyes for the nth time. 

"What problem do you not get, Kook?" She asked.

"All of them actually," 

She let out a deep sigh, "Well then, let's get to work,"

~~~~~

Five minutes were left till class ended, and since today was a free study period for the test tomorrow, Lisa ended up helping Jungkook with all of his work.

"I think I kinda get it now!" Jungkook grinned brightly as he watched Lisa check his last few problems.

"Good job, Kook. I didn't know you learned things this quickly," She looked at him suspiciously, but then mirrored his smile. 

"Thanks, Lisa," He mumbled shyly, looking into her eyes with his bunny smile.

He's like a bunny, Lisa giggled softly. Wait a second... bad Lisa! Jungkook is the biggest player in school!

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm fabulous," She tossed her hair, gathered her things, and walked away from the love-struck boy.

That's right everyone, Jeon Jungkook, son of skies, has a crush on Lalisa Manoban, daughter of the underworld.

-----

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while, my school started a month ago and I've been so busy studying. I've started 8th grade this year, and work has been piling up. I won't be able to update as often as I would like too, but bear with me! I'll try to publish as often as I can!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! <3