III

Crystal Academia always had an Opening assembly on the first day of school. This meant no classes, and though it may seem like the perfect time for students to skip school, the kids were always scared of running into their parent's wrath after skipping. The gods always kept an eye on their children once they entered Crystal Academia, despite the school's reputation. The building was the perfect place for the devil to seduce the late-teens into doing the wrong deeds.

"Students, how nice to see all of your faces on this wonderful day," The headmaster announced as a loud boom of thunder was heard above, and a light flashed from the windows.

He smiled widely before sighing and continuing, "My name is Choi Seung-Hyun, however, you may call me Professor T.O.P. Seeing all of you gather today, I can tell your generation is meant for greatness. And no, I don't tell every batch this," 

"That's a fucking lie!" A girl called from the crowd. The students cheered, making the daughter of Ares smile.

"Ah, darling, not everything teachers say are "fucking lies". Sadly, one needs proper education to understand that,"

The room burst into a chorus of "burned!", "roasted!", "oooooh", and "fuck yeah!".

Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance and returned to her attention to her phone screen.

"As I was saying, this school has always had strict rules. Breaking one rule will result in suspension, breaking two or breaking the same rule again will result in expulsion. Breaking a rule and not being caught?" The Professor's eye glowed a dangerous shade of red, "Even the gods can't save you,"

"Thank you! Professor T.O.P, for the kind introduction," A female voice chirped, pushing the male slightly away. 

"Hello, students!" She smiled brightly, "My name is Im Yoon-ah! I am the School Nurse and am also the co-principal along with Professor Seung-Hyun. You can expect to see me in either the principal office or the infirmary. I hope to enjoy a great year with all of you,"

"Rule number one!"

"Students must never exit the premises of the school, unless with teachers and god-parental permission,"

The maknae line of Bangtan groaned, along with the others in the hall. Taehyung was the owner of the renowned underground bar Underworld, founded in tribute to his father. If Tae wasn't able to check on the pub, who would? Nevermind Bangtan, how would the other students escape in order to indulge in their dark, guilty pleasures

"Rule number two!"

"Aura manipulating powers must never be used on or against students outside of the training rooms or without  teacher supervision unless deemed necessary,"

This time the entire auditorium let out huffs of frustration, duels were a common pass time for demi-gods. When they weren't busy drinking away worries, hooking up, or living off of drama from Mt. Olympus, they would battle it out to see which demi-gods were superior. 

It was a nice life.

"Rule number three!"

"Keep the focus on your studies, if any grade wavers below a C-, you can consider yourself a failure. To keep it short and simple, a C- or below will lead to in-school suspension and an F will result in expulsion," The Nurse narrowed her eyes, "I am the daughter of Apollo, yes, but I was trained personally by Hera, Artemis, and Athena, I will know when a student can't focus because of illness, and because of other reasons."

Students felt a cold shiver down their spines, and whether or not that was because of the nurse's physical manipulation ability, or the fact that most of them were truly threatened, the young-adults were slowly realizing how strict this school was.

 "Lastly!" Nurse Im's regular cheery mood back into play, "Rule number four!"

"Girls and Boys are not allowed in the opposite genders wing, and sexes must keep a decent space away from each other. We don't want anyone being pregnant, and I hate dealing with horny-ass kids so keep your hormones to yourself!" Yoon-ah announced with pent up frustration lacing her words threateningly, "And before I forget, BOYS!"

A series of "Yes Maam!"'s burst through the crowd, "Keep your dicks in your pants!" She shrieked, stomping her feet on the stage. 

Another series of irritated moans erupted, but one look from Professor Yoon-ah and everyone shut their mouths and kept their complaints inside.

"Ah, thank you Yoon-ah, you may stand aside now," Seung-Hyun said calmly, leading the riled woman away from the mic.

"I hope you all understand the concerns and rules, a paper copy of the rules and regulations are waiting for you in your dorms as well. Maybe you know realize the significance of our academy and will soon wipe those smirks off your lips."

Students began to shuffle frantically out of the auditorium, but the members of four specific groups could only think one thing, I won't stop until I make my mark on this Academy.

-----

A/N:

Welcome to Angels, Devils, and Gods! This books update swill not be as consistent as The Trophy or The Heart, as that is my main series, but do expect weekly updates with some gaps in between! Also, I will be starting work on another book, Diligence, on September 13th. It will be a mystery/detective au starring Jinsoo! See you in another book, or in the next chapter!

<333