V

The seven members of BTS threw themselves onto the recliner in the living room and took a sigh of relief.

"Come on guys, we can't take a break yet. We need to create a plan," Namjoon spoke, reaching for the backpack next to the sofa.

"Before leaving for the Academy, I gathered blueprint of the school, the school map, a complete directory, and," He pulled out a compartment box along with the other materials, "Stole a few ingredients in case Seokjin Hyung needs to brew any potions,"

"Wow Hyung, you've got all the shit planned out way beforehand," Jungkook complemented, his eyes were practically making hearts of adoration.

"Jungkookie's right, Hyung, why'd you bring us along? You could've gone solo!" Taehyung cheered, hugging Jungkook out of excitement.

Jimin saw the two out of the corner of his eye and started to get jealous.

So he jumped on the cuddling duo.

The hyung line stared at them with frustrated looks, except for a sleeping Yoongi.

"Listen up!" Seokjin shrieked, making the maknae line jump away from each other and wake up Yoongi.

"Hyuuuuuung~" The four of them whined.

"Get yourselves together you stupid maknaes or no ramyeon, and Yoongi? Stop being an ass, youre the second fucking eldest. Hobi, stop goddamn shining and Namjoon get back to your job or else you're all getting kicked out of the dorm-like the pieces of shit you are," Seokjin rapped angrily.

"Sorry mom~" The boys chorused.

"Sorry Hyung, but looks like none of us can focus this late into the night," Hoseok announced, pointing at a snoring Suga.

"Ugh, you're right Hope-ah," Seokjin sighed in agreement. He walked into the kitchen with a defeated expression and hollered, "I'm making some green tea to help us go to sleep tonight!"

"Fabulous!" Jungkook screeched before running off to his room.

Poking his out from behind the corner of the hallways wall, Jimin whispered "I think he's gone to bed, we should distribute the jobs,"

"Ok, Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Hobi, yOu three work on the cake. Jimin and V, start decorating the room for tomorrow,"

"What will you do Hyung?" Taehyung inquired.

"He can sleep with Kook," Jin stepped out of the kitchen whilst stirring the cake batter.

Joon's cheeks turned a bright shade of red before he and Jimin whisper shrieked, "He/I can't sleep with Jungkook!"

Seokjin's face turned fifty shades of red, "Not that kind of sleep, you perverted ass's!"

"Ugh we're a mess, let's just wrap up the cake and decor, then go to sleep. We'll surprise the boy tomorrow morning," Suga grumbled from his spot.

"yEs sIr!"

——-
A/N:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE!
Hope 22 treats you well!

Here is a special chapter in celebration of Jungkook. Expect a new chapter this Wednesday or Friday!

Don't forget to Follow, Comment, and Vote!

I often update what is going on with my books or future updates in my announcements, so please do follow!

I may also start doing special chapters or early updates for my followers!
🖤🖤🖤