VIIII

It was a lot of work being part of an underground mafia.

Especially when your next mission was a plot against your school board.

Jungkook sat lazily in a navy blue bean-bag as Namjoon continued to explain his plan to the members.

"We need to break into the principal's room, if he isn't a devil, we can bring him to our side. If he is, then we're going to have to investigate further," Namjoon finished.

A map of the school building was spread out on the dining table as the boys listened carefully.

""Wait, lemme make this clear, the girls are working for the devils?" Hoseok questioned as he ran his hands through his hair.

"We don't know for sure, Hobi, but they are certainly suspicious," Yoongi spoke up, he turned to Nmajoon before continuing, "We should hack their systems Joon, I'm sure I can break through their fire-walls. It'll be so much easier,"

"We can't, their leader, Jisoo, is just as much of a hacker as you are, hyung," Namjoon answered, shaking his head as he thought.

"I can distract her," Seokjin mumbled. His eyes brightened in realization as the boys looked at him with questioning eyes, "I'm incharge of distracting her, right? I can take her away from their dorm, and you guys can break-in. Take their most important tech, and get out."

The others nodded in understanding, "Great idea, hyung!" Taehyung cheered, he grabbed a black marker and started drawing lines on the map.

Taehyung started to explain his idea to the boys, earning nods of approval from them.

"That's perfect, Tae," Namjoon concluded, "Everyone knows what to do, right?" He looked around to make sure everyone understood before continuing, "We'll start the plan tomorrow, and we'll take action in two weeks."

~~~~~

"It's not our fault your members are clumsy," Jisoo chided angrily.

"We aren't clumsy, your maknae magicked Yeri!" Another girl, Seulgi, hollored.

Jungkook was walking past the drama, but immediately stopped as soon as heard Yeri's name. Yeri? He walked over to see the situation as it began to escalate.

"Ladies, ladies," Jennie spoke, "Stop fighting like animals, if we have a problem, let's solve the old fashioned way,"

The two girls, already holding tightly onto each other colors, let go and stared at Jennie.

"A duel? Just because her member, tripped?" Rosé interrupted, "That seems far-fetched,"

Pushing through the crowd, Jungkook spotted yeri on the floor, clutching her leg with a pained expression on her face.

"Yeri!" He yelled, kneeling next to his step-sister, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Jungkook," She mumbled, "I don't know what happened, I just felt a rush of cold air attacking me. I tried to manipulate it, but I could feel someone else's magic was already in control. It pushed me into the wall and then fell,"

If looks could kill, every person in the room would've been dead by now. Jungkook's cold glare froze everyone into place as he turned to Lisa, "I know we aren't close Lisa, but at least don't hurt my sister." He growled, his anger lowering the room's temperature by numerous degrees.

"It wa-"

"Enough, Lisa. I know you're the only wind manipulator on your team." He helped Yeri up before looking back at Lisa, "And here I thought you were a Greek that was different," He spun around and carried Yeri to the nurse, signalling for the crowd to disperse.

"Fine! Don't belive me!" Lisa shrieked, "It's not like you mattered to me anyway!" Her words may have sounded confident and strong, but Lisa knew every word was a lie.

It felt like she had been hit with a thousand bullets. Yes, it was true; her magic was the reason Yeri fell, but it wasn't on purpose.

She felt her control slipping away. Her powers started to take control of her, and that was what attacked the girl.

The way Jungkook looked at her, full of spite and hate, it hit Lisa a different way. She didn't know how to explain the feeling of loss, but she knew that whatever she felt, would hurt her in the future.

She realized that she was falling in love with the youngest member of Bangtan.

And her enemy.