XXV

Living together for over eight years, you create a bond.

However, today was a day of complete and utter frustration.

Kim Taehyung was known to be patient, kind, and merciful. Piss him off all you want, but his soft heart would forgive you the moment you repented. 

He wasn't stupid, he knew when someone deserved to be treated right, and when one should be ignored. His unqiuely wired mind not only allowed him to connect with the dead, but he was able to read humans fairly well to a certain extent. 

His sister, Lisa, was better with dead people. Or depressed people. She was just better with people who, currently, had no reason to live.

He, on the other hand, was better with people who wanted  to live.

It was weird, but both siblings balanced each other.

Anyways, the amount of frustration that was filling the already tense of the BTS dorm was really ruinging Taehyung's mood.

This morning, the boys were pationately embracing their worst qualities. Don't get him wrong, he cared for each and every one of them, despite their faults. No one's perfect.

It can be infuriating sometimes, though.

This morning Namjoon had broken their TV and burnt three eggs. No entertainment, and a smoked house never added up well.

The eggs has burnt so bad that Yoongi turned to cool them off with wate rbut ended up flooding the kitchen. He then proceeded to fall asleep and spalsh whomever tried to wake him. Taehyung gussed that he didn't want to clean up.

Prior to the aforementioned mess, Hoseok, bless that ray of sunshine, had awoken the house with an unholy screech that was the result of a horror movie Jimin had dared him to watch.

Groggy members in the mroning were never fun to deal with.

Jungkook continuously pissed off Jin by stealing the food the eldest brother had been able to save from Namjoon's wrath. This led to no breakfast, making the member's madder than they already were. If that were possible.

Now that Jungkook had awoken the beats within Mama Jin, a slew of profanities and insults had been welcomed into the dorm.

Jimin, so far, had been innocent. Until he gave Taehyung quite the firght by jumpscaring and making his powers go off.

Various different undead followers popped out of no where and chased after Jimin. The chaotic game of tag lead to an even bigger mess in the dorm, making Seokjin angrier, Jungkook hungrier, Yoongi grumpier, and Hoseok even more firghtened. 

Poor Hobi hadn't recovered form the movie yet.

Should I send them all of to Tartarus? He asked his spirit.

No.

And why not?

You have a mission to do.

The boys aren't helping much, you know. 

Do you want to hurt them?

...

Goodness, why do I deal with you?

Taehyung smiled sheepishly before waving his spirit away from his mind.

He watched as the boy stripped over each other, grabbing their bags frantically. 

Seokjin was watching them from behind, shaking his head. The other must have forgotten they had exams today, so they didn't need any of their stuff.

Neithe rof them told reminded the others.

This was going to be a long day.

-----

Taehyung stepped out of the physics exam hall and stretched his arms out.

Taking a deep breath to calm his stressed nerves he walked over to the benches and pulled out his phone.

He started to scroll through his instgram when a voice spoke, "Um... hey,"

He looked up and met the eyes of the nervous girl, "Hey, Jennie,"

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and gestured for her to take a seat next to him. She nodded and mumbled soemthing to herself before occupying the space beside him.

"Yeah, so... I'm really sorry,"

"For what?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

"I rejected you without even thinking straight,"

"Oh. Well, it's fine. I understand, it was kinda out of no where,"

She shook her head immediately, "No!" she cried out. 

"No, it's just. I panicked, and I want to talk to you about it. If you're willing to, that is," 

He looked away in thought before nodding his head and turning back to her, "Okay,"

Her eyes brightened, "Great!"

"So, what were you planning on talking about?"

"One sec," Jennie whipped out her phone, tapped a couple times, then cleared her throat, "Okay. I wanted you to know that I'm flattered that you wanted to go on a date with me. If we were under different circumstances, I'd have definitely said yes, but it's not. Other than this situtation we've all gotten into, I don't have a great history when it comes to dating. I want to be mentally ready for you, I don't want you to hae to date me while I'm an emotional mess and I can't give you my all. Other than dating, I was hoping we could be friends? You seem like such an amazing and creative erson and I want to get to know you more. If I'm ready, maybe we can try an 'us' again, later?" She took a breath, then looked up from her phone.

Taehyung's blank face was a little more intimidating than she expected.

She stared down at her lap in shame, "I- I'm sorry, I shou-"

"I'd love to,"

"What?" She looked up in shock and gawked at his grin, "Excuse me?"

"I'd love to be your friend!"

"O-oh, okay!" She jumped up and pulled him up with her, "Let's have a friend date!"

"Friend date?"

"Yup!"

He chuckled at her cute smile and let her pull him out of the school building. 

Who know Kim Jennie was such a softie?

- Z