IV

"Okay girls, we all know why we're here, right?" Jennie announces as they stepped into their dorm.

"Yes, Jennie, how many fucking times are you going to ask us?" Jisoo asked, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"In case you idiots have forgotten, this is the one damn time I get to prove to my father that I'm not a weak girl like he thinks!" Jennie walked into the kitchen to check out what appliances the school had given them.

"Oooh~ they've got the whole shebang!" Lisa screeched as bounded into the kitchen.

"Come on girls, forget about food, we'll just get take out chicken. We need to organize a plan," Jisoo chided, pulling a large map and a booklet out of her backpack.

"Here is the nap of Crystal Academia, and here," Jisoo flipped the pages of the booklet for emphasis, "Is the full directory of the school, every professor, every student, every staff member, and every relation each person has to whichever mythical beings they belong too,"

"Woah, unnie. I thought you were just watching XXXX, but you were really planning all this!" Rosé squealed, picking up the booklet with hungry eyes.

Rosé, the darling she was, rarely swore. She would always use substitutes in order to keep everything PG. Unless she was in the middle of an argument, there would be no stopping the daughter of Demeter.

"Well, sure, when I got distracted I'd watch shit, but the majority of my nights were spent working on this,"

"Ugh, what are we going to do about those BTS boys though?" Jennie said, seating herself on the snow-white bean bag. As soon as she came in contact with the soft seat, red and orange splotches covered the once clean bag.

"Well," Jisoo scratched the back of her neck anxiously, "I was thinking we could maybe seduce them into listening to us?"

"What the fuck?!" Lisa and Jennie screeched in unison, jumping up in protest.

"Unnie, I love you and the girls, but in case you haven't learned in our years of friendship, I don't do dating. Even if it's just for a mission, too much of a chance of actually falling in love," 

"Unlike Jennie unnie, unnie, even if I loved anyone, no one is gonna fall for a child of Hades. Either my dad and his undead army will scare them away, or my aura will," Lisa sighed.

Despite her dark aura and lethal powers, Lisa was just like any other demi-god. She loved hanging out with her friends, battling the others, and spending time with her godly dad and step-mom, and birth mother and step-dad.

"Listen, if you think you like the guy, you're gonna fall in love. We need to keep the focus on this mission, it is highly likely they're on the school's side. We could be alone, and BTS are extremely powerful. we need all the help we can get," Jisoo reasoned out, looking at Rosé for help.

Sighing, the younger nature manipulator spoke up, "Guys, its for the best. For our parents, and for us. We need to do what we can," 

"Fine, I'll do it," Jennie let out an aggravated breath, "But don't expect any real emotions, and I get to choose my man,"

"Fine, and I think I've got the guy for you, but well see," Jisoo spoke in a cutesy tone, "Lisa? Will you help us out too?"  

Lisa and her older unnie held one another's stare, but Lisa could hold on any longer, "Ugh, I hate you guys. Fine, I'll seduce them,"

"Fantastic!" Jisoo and Rosé cried.

Digging into her bag again, Jisoo pulled out a photo of seven charming boys. 

"This is BTS, I already call dibs on the oldest one, by the name Kim Seokjin. How about you girls take your picks? No fighting!"

There was no need to worry because the girls' eyes lead immediately to each of the three members of maknae line... 

-----

A/N: Here's another chapter! It is a little late in the day, but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!