introduction.

⋆ฺ。*:・

❝ i get so weak in the knees, i can hardly speak
i lose all control and something takes over me, ❞

WELCOME to my book ⋆ฺ。*:・

Hello! I made this book for fun and for the black kpop stans who have struggled finding books that favor other fans. The ones that aren't able to identify with scenarios and imagines that fit them or relate to their life. I, myself, have struggled for the past few years so I hope this can be a safe space for all of us.

Also to my chubby black fans that can't find anything, most of my stories ( I hope ) make you feel comfortable !

Of course fans of other races, you guys are welcome to read as well ! But the focus and objective of this book is appeal to a certain audience.

There will be no smut in this book. Only fluff, angst, and comedy.

Requests are a rarity, I don't do them as of now. And I most likely won't do them in the future.

If anything I write seems inaccurate to you don't be shy, and leave a comment. And if anything I write offends you in any way let me know and I'll remove it.

Also, I no longer write for Stray Kids. So, if you're solely here for Stray Kids I'm afraid you won't be getting any content.

Lastly, please refrain from leaving rude comments. If you don't like what I write you can leave.

With that being said, enjoy !

STARTED: AUGUST '19
LAST UPDATED: AUGUST / 16th  / '20
COMPLETED: —
EDITED: —

©SUCKERFORVALIDATION

⋆ฺ。*:・