portrait • k.sj

0.5k WORDS;

warning: fluff

warning: fluff

To say Seokjin was surprised to see what had fallen off of your desk was an understatement. He was speechless, in complete and utter shock, to see what seemed to be a portrait of him in a sketch journal. It was hard to tell if it was him or not. Your art skills weren't that good. But judging by the attributes you decided to enlarge ( too much ), he believed it was him. The gigantic shoulders kind of gave it away as well.

You were even more at a loss for words when you entered your room to see Seokjin holding the embarrassment you called art in his own hands. The art you only decided to start doing because Jeongguk suggested it would be a good idea to express how you truly felt about Seokjin. So much so that you tried your best to draw portraits of him. Jeongguk then said you should leave the drawing to him from there on but you didn't listen.

Right about now, you wish you had.

"Jin," Your voice was shaky, scared to hear what Seokjin would say.

You hadn't really, actually said anything to him about having a big, fat crush on him. So, this must've been so weird for him. At this point you just wanted to explode. Or better yet, evaporate, maybe disappearing would be better.

"These are yours, right?" He asked, turning around but keeping his attention on your "art".

You gulped, feeling faint. "Y- yea. They're definitely not poorly drawn potraits of you... 'cause that would be weird." Real smooth.

Suddenly, he broke into laughter. Through your sheer embarrassment you still managed to smile at his iconic laugh. You didn't even care if he was laughing at the potraits. You were just happy he wasn't creeped out by you.

"I'm sorry," he sniffled. "___, these are terrible. But I appreaciate you drawing potraits of me." Seokjin said and plopped down on the edge of your bed. Hesitantly, you joined him.

"Can I keep looking through it?" He asked politely.

You widened your eyes. "Ye- yea, of course," You said immediately.

In silence, you and Seokjin snickered at your terrible potraits of him. But once you both ended up on a blank page is when your anxiety spiked up once again.

"So, what provoked you to start using me as your muse?" Seokjin closed your sketchbook and handed it back to you.

'Thanks. And um- it's complicated," You lied. Obviously, it really wasn't. You just wanted to avoid an awkward conversation with one of your closest friends.

Seokjin hummed. "You can tell me, if you want to of course."

"I'm not sure you want to know," You breathed out a laugh.

"Does it happen to be along the lines of you liking me?" Seokjin asked. Your jaw dropped in shock.

Your mouth opened and closed for a while, trying to figure out what to say back to him. "How did you-?"

"Jungkook told me a couple of days ago. It was a slip up but he still told me nonetheless." He answered.

"Wow, this is embarrasing..." You just wanted to crawl up in a ball and burst into flames. Forget evaporating.

"Would it be less embarrasing if I said I liked you back?" Jin bumped your shoulder gently.

You looked at him, surprised. "Really?"

"Yea. Have for a while...but now that we've cleared this up. Does this mean you're going to stop drawing potraits of me?" He pouted and you giggled.

"No, I won't."

FIN.