"my boyfriend does my makeup" • hyung

MARK

He was a bit iffy about the idea but of course you had somehow persuaded him into doing it. Has no clue which order the products go in and probably ends up doing the things he's familiar with first.

"You're doing my eyeshadow already?"

"Look, that's all I know how to do."

And still, it wasn't that good. Ends up just clowning around, you're tired of it. But can't help but smile whenever you hear his giggle that had come out of whatever he was doing to your face.

JAEBEOM

Is very confident in himself going into it, didn't take long to get him on board when you suggested the idea. But when the cameras start rolling and you hand him your products is when things go south. Laughs out of embarrassment whenever you tell him he's using things wrong.

"Baby, that's for my eyebrows."

"I knew that."

Tries his best but it's pretty mediocre in the end. You still praise him for doing the best he could though.

JACKSON

Definitely on board with the idea. Has a nice idea of what to do and when he asks about the products and their use, his guesses are pretty accurate. But when he doesn't know and uses it, cuts are asked for often. You never do because you find his slip ups endearing and well- entertaining.

"Jackson, that's not what it's for,"

"No? Alright, just forget I did that."

Whilst wiping it off your face. To your surprise, he didn't do a terrible job and was very deserving of a compliment. Which he did garner out of you.

JINYOUNG

Said he wasn't the interested but ended up in front of you camera anyway. And was he focused. That one boyfriend who watches tutorials with you just because. And whenever he gets the chance he'll watch you do your own make-up.

"Are you going to give me some commentary-?"

"Shush, don't move your lips."

Even though the content of his silence wasn't that good, you still found it comforting nonetheless. It was even better to find out that Jinyoung did really well.

FIN.