99 things i love about you • j.jk

0.7k WORDS;

warnings: one of the fluffiest things i've ever written, swearing, implied sexual activities, jk is a hopeless romantic, reader is a blushing mess, nudity,  and i think that's it??

warnings: one of the fluffiest things i've ever written, swearing, implied sexual activities, jk is a hopeless romantic, reader is a blushing mess, nudity, and i think that's it??

Your yawn was followed by a careless turn to lay on your right side. You were about to go back to sleep but who could sleep knowing someone was smiling at them with no words even said?

Without any knowledge to you because you were sleeping, Jeongguk has been up for about an hour. He was just laying there thinking about you to his heart's content. It was not like this was a first time thing, Jeongguk was constantly up when his mind was alive with thoughts about you.

Your memories with him put a smile on his face.

"Good morning. Have fun last night?" Jeongguk giggled at your bashful reaction. The reference to the activity the was way in the past and not to be brought up again made blood rush to your face.

"Please be quiet." You smacked your boyfriend's bare chest. You nuzzled your face into his bicep as an attempt to hide your glowing cheeks.

The bedroom went silent following the smack to Jeongguk's chest. Finally you removed your face
from his arm and inched closer to his warmth to place your head on his chest- more importantly, his pectoral.

You knew Jeongguk was watching you. Over the four years of you both being together he was always gazing. At first it made you uncomfortable and self-conscious. But Jeongguk always explained that he was admiring. You've gotten used to his constant admiration for you.

Your fingers interlaced with the golden necklace on his neck that visibly read '___'. Something Jeongguk insisted that you both invest in. You wore Jeongguk on a daily, and he wore your name. He said it was because you guys would always be there for each other.

Gosh your boyfriend is such a romantic, you thought. You wondered every day how you both ended up with each other. What had you done to deserve someone so affectionate and proud of your relationship? Why did he love you so much?

"Why do you love me so much?" You voiced out loud, quiet but Jeongguk definitely heard.

The furrow of his eyebrows determined that he was all but clear with what he wanted his response to be, "What do you mean, bub?" Jeongguk whispered.

"Like- what do you like about me? What makes me so lovable to you?" You continued in a softer tone. Becoming embarrassed with your sudden question.

"Damn. I could write a novel on what I love about you and it wouldn't be enough." You heard Jeongguk tsk.

You scoffed and shook your head, "Never mind-"

"No! no, no. Let me start," Jeongguk cleared his throat. "For starters, I love your hair." His attention went from soaking in your eyes to your hair.

You smacked his chest. "Boy,"

"I'm so serious like I like it. Every day, anywhere, you make it work and I like that." Jeongguk said genuinely.

You already knew this whole situation was going to end in you being a blushing mess. You got yourself into this though.

"Next, I love your eyes. Gosh I love them so much. They compliment your skin so well. And speaking of your skin; number three. Your skin is gorgeous, ___. It's so soft and you're always warm which is a plus." Jeongguk rambled whatever was on his mind.

Leaving you to giggle and stare up at him while he talked to the ceiling.

"And you already know how I feel about your lips 'cause damn-"

"Let's not even go there, nasty." You sucked your teeth.

"Okay, fine. five- your body. Not even in a sexual way or anything. You know I admire your body because I think it's so cute and attractive. I love how squishy and curvy it is." Jeongguk proceeded to wrap his arms tightly around your lower back. Pulling you even closer to one another.

Your hand tried its best to cover both of your cheeks because you knew they were embarrassingly hot and red. "I'm going to stop there before I get more in depth and talk about you all day. But ___, I'm so in love with you it's even overwhelming for me. You're so special to me and I don't know what I'd be doing right this very second if you never showed up in my life." He whispered, his lips right on your forehead.

"I love you too, Jeongguk." You smiled.

"Glad. Can we get breakfast now?"

FIN.