come out and play • k.th

0.5k WORDS;

warnings: fluff, mutual feelings, kissing, and happy birthday taehyung

not edited

"You can't just leave.." Namjoon sighed, watching his friend pack his things. The other five did the same. Yet taehyung continued to keep a stone cold expression. He was done with this gathering, he was done with his friends, and he needed a distraction.

That distraction just so happened to be you. You met taehyung over two months ago and it was completely accidental. He was clumsy, walked into you one day and you both had been coincidentally seeing each other in public since then. Eventually, you guys exchanged information and now were well acquainted. You've been busy with school so you two haven't been able to talk but taehyung knew you were the one he had to see right now.

So, he drove and drove until he got to outside of your apartment. Not even thinking about if you were there or not, or if you were busy inside. He wanted to see your face, hear your heartwarming laugh, it was overwhelming how bad his body yearned to be in your presence.

He entered your building and stood in front of your door, knocking on your door without hesitation. Taehyung would be a liar if he said he didn't have a small crush on you. To be quite honest, it wasn't all that small. He found you endearing and wouldn't mind falling asleep and waking up to you.

"Taehyung?" You opened your door in shock, instantly embarrassed at the fact taehyung had to witness you at such a disheveled state. Usually he told when he wanted to meet or talk. This was totally different.

You tried the best to smooth down your hair but it did no process for your appearance. Taehyung giggled at the attempt, "Can I come in? I need someone to talk to and y-you're the first person I thought of. I'm sorry this is so sudden but-"

"You're rambling, Taehyung." You opened your door wider so he could step in with ease.

"What's on your mind?" You sat on your couch and waved him over to sit next to you. Taehyung sat down with a sigh.

"Just a bit stressed that's all." Taehyung spoke softly, a habit of his that put a smile on your face. You nodded, listening carefully to every syllable that passed his plush lips. Focusing too long on his lips once or twice.

"And- this is a lot, isn't it?" Taehyung breathily laughed and tried to hide away his face in his hands. You acted on your heart's demand. Pulling at his wrists to see his red tinted cheeks, "Don't hide." You muttered, staring at his boxy smile.

Like magnets, you both gravitated towards each other. Not even worrying about what this kiss could do to your "friend" relationship. You both just let it happen like it was normal. Taehyung grasped your jaw with the both of his hands like he was comfortable and you placed your hands on his forearms like you've done it before.

Taehyung pulled away first, even more bashful than before. "Well,"

"Well, you wouldn't mind doing that again, would you?"

FIN.