doing their daughters hair • got7

MARK

Would get easily frustrated but tries his best to suppress irritation. Looks to you for help often but when he gets focused it's like you're not even there. Satisfied with his end product, whatever it is, probably cheers.

"I'm just gonna leave this job to you,"

JAEBEOM

Focus is an understatement with this man. He doesn't even take your presence into account until you start laughing at how serious he is. Same with Mark, fine with whatever comes out of the process and acts like he just beat the hardest level in a video game. Says he'll remain as the comfort buddy for your daughter whenever see needs it instead of being on the giving side.

JACKSON

Say it with me. Over. Achiever. Will not give up until he's at least as half as good as you. Keeps restarting sections because he felt his grip was too loose, or it looked crooked to him ( which it probably was ), but the overall point is he will not back down easily. Anticipates a compliment from you when he's down and you grant his wish.

"I guess you could say I'm just as good as you,"

"Tone it down, Jackson."

"Alright."

JINYOUNG

Probably has a better hang of it due to the fact he would voluntarily watch natural hair care videos with you. Also watches and helps you out whenever you need it with your own hair. Out of the group, definitely would do the best. Proud, cocky smile on his face when he's done because he knows he did well.

"You're going to make me do this again, aren't you?"

YOUNGJAE

Lots of nervous laughter coming from him. Tries his best to do it on his own but he can't help but ask for a couple steps and some guidance. And you were grateful he did, since his end product was not as bad as you expected it to be.

"I'll just keep cleaning her room,"

BAMBAM

I can see him as another who would look at hair care videos with you, as well as watching whenever you do your daughters hair. Surprisingly, gets the hang of it and adds as much as pizazz as he can manage as a rookie. Super cocky when he's done because you definitely doubted his abilities.

"Since you're so sure of yourself, this can be your new duty."

"Wait now, I didn't say all that."

YUGYEOM

Needs all your guidance. You're probably right behind him guiding his hands in the directions they need to go. Very, very gentle which is unfortunate for the outcome but he just wants to make sure he doesn't do anything wrong and hurt your daughter. Embarrassed with the outcome but laughs it off.

"Wanna go again?"

"No, thank you."

FIN.