riddle • m.yg

0.4k WORDS;

warnings: fluff, mentions of pregnancy, and yea just fluff

For weeks you were split on how you were going to deliver the news to Yoongi. Namjoon and Seokjin said you should keep it simple and sit him down and tell him. But Hoseok and the others pushed for you to do something grand, like bake him a cake or throw a party.

With that being said, of course you were confused on what to do. And then you started to think about Yoongi, what could you picture. Either way you knew he'd be excited but you honestly didn't feel like baking a whole cake just for him to find out.

And then it hit you. You had seen pranks on the internet that involved a riddle and you figured you would do that but, of course, it'd be the real thing.

So, while Yoongi was doing his morning routine you grabbed a marker from your desk and joined him in the bathroom.

"He- what are you doing?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and stopped brushing his teeth for a moment.

You bit back a laugh as you wrote there's on the mirror ahead of you. "___, why are you writing on the mirror?" Yoongi frowned.

"J-Just follow the riddle, okay?" You had to admit you were a bit scared and anxious. You were about to tell Yoongi something completely life changing. There were your doubts where he wouldn't be excited, but then you remembered that you knew Yoongi and Yoongi has always talked about wanting children of his own.

You continued with an a, "A? There's a?" Yoongi followed.

And you finally finished with a me that had the word baby inside of the e. "There's a me baby?" He looked at you like you were crazy.

You giggled, "Read it again.."

Yoongi stared at the mirror for several seconds. Trying to decipher your "riddle". "What's in me?" You gnawed at your bottom lip.

"Baby?" Judging by his shocked expression you could tell he had come to a realization. His eyes seemed brighter as he realized that you were telling him that you two were having a baby. It made your heart jump with glee.

"Yoongi?" You covered your face with your hands, muffling your excited laughter.

"There's a baby in you? Like right now?!" He exclaimed. Arms wide, obviously completely blanking on the fact he was just doing his morning routine.

"Yes," You placed the marker aside and shuffled closer to him.

Yoongi immediately pulled you into a hug and held you close. "We're having a baby?" His tone was quieter, but you knew he was just as happy.

You nodded into his chest. Completely satisfied with how you handled this.

And all without a cake.

FIN.

AUTHOR'S THOUGHT
BUBBLE
i'm not that proud of this but
this is going to count as yoongis
birthday imagine ig