kissing 101 for dummies • k.yg

0.9k WORDS;

warnings: fluff, mutual pining, and very long kisses

"Now, just pucker your lips like this-" Yugyeom poked out both of his soft lips. You closed your eyes before you became entranced with them.

"This is absolutely ridiculous, Yugyeom." You whined, standing up from his couch. Earlier, you had called your best friend, Bambam, to complain about how you didn't know how to kiss properly and how much of a late bloomer you were. Yugyeom just so happened to be in the car while you were on speakerphone. Bambam suggested his roommate taught you how to do it the correct way, and that's how you ended up on their couch.

"You've been doing great so far though.." Yugyeom said. There was a problem with this whole situation, Yugyeom just so happened to be your crush. And he had been for some time now. You wanted to learn how to kiss because you had a date set up with some guy and wanted to learn in case something happened. And the only reason you were going out with this guy was to get over your feelings for Yugyeom.

So, it's all Yugyeom's fault in the end.

"No, I haven't. I'm just going to have to face it. I'm a terrible kisser." Yugyeom scoffed and pulled your arm down to sit up back on the couch. You squeaked and plopped back onto the couch with him.

"You sound very pathetic." He deadpanned.

You rolled your eyes. "That was very comforting." You quipped, sarcasm dripping in every syllable.

"Listen, you're going to learn today and you're going to learn well. You have great, kissable lips so it shouldn't be that hard to teach you." Yugyeom exclaimed mindlessly, not even processing what he was telling you.

Your eyebrows flew up and he stammered. "I-okay," He chuckled awkwardly. "Anyways,"

"Just stay and I promise you'll get the hang of it, okay?" He squeezed your hand that still resided in his larger one.

You nodded and took a deep breath. Pushing back every urge to just kiss him now with what you knew.

"Alright, whoever you're going out with might take control so I'll demonstrate how it may go down. Relax and let me take the lead," He brought his hands from his and to your jaw.

"Eye contact is important," Yugyeom said just as you dodged his gaze and darted it anywhere but him. You gulped and averted your eyes back to his. Yugyeom smiled.

You both maintained eye contact as Yugyeom leaned in at a painfully slow pace. He whispered, "All you have to do is lean in and.." Yugyeom's plush lips had met yours. You widened your eyes whilst his had fluttered shut in delight. Yours shut as his thumbs started to caress your cheeks.

Like he said, you let Yugyeom take control and tilt and angle your head whenever he needed it to be. It was soft and gentle. Just his lips on yours is what is was. But you couldn't help but want to quench the thirst of wanting more. Taking his advice which you had learned minutes ago. You deepened the kiss by pushing into him.

Yugyeom took the message quickly, moving his right hand to grasp at the nape of your neck. Suddenly, Yugyeom's tongue prodded at your lips and you gave him the access he was hoping for. It had turned from easy and light to slow and greedy. When his tongue wasn't discovering your mouth, he was biting at your lips.

The last thing you expected today was full blown making out with Yugyeom.

"Guys, I'm stuck on this brain teaser q- oh my gosh!"

At the speed of light, you and Yugyeom were seperating at the sound of Bambam entering the room. Your body was on fire and you knew you face had a tint of pink to it.

Bambam cleared his throat, "I- I forgot you two were- okay, proceed." He left the room and you both alone.

No words were said, letting the living room fall into silence. You didn't know what say. What could you say? The only thing you could think of though was Yugyeom's lips on yours.

"___,"

Your head perked up at Yugyeom calling your name. "Yea?"

"Do you really have to go out with that guy?" He asked softly.

"I- what do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

Yugyeom sighed and grabbed your hands into his. "I don't want you to leave. That's what I mean."

It would be a lie if you claimed your heart was functioning complerely fine. It was thrashing against your chest as you were anxious to what Yugyeom was saying. To the way he was acting.

"I like you, ___. I only agreed to give you kissing lessons so I could spend time with you. And hopefully persuade you out of your date, which was shady on my part, but-"

"Wait," You interrupted, completely thrown with the fact Yugyeom reciprocated your feelings.

"You like me back?"

"Do you like me?!"

"Uh- yea, I thought I was obvious about that."

"Well, I thought I was being obvious too..."

You snorted at the two of you. "I guess we're both idiots..."

"I guess we are."

You both stared at each other for a while. Just basking in this new information. You couldn't believe it, you and Yugyeom liked each other. Now, that was the only thing on your mind. Not his lips. And definitely not this poor guy you were about to cancel on.

"I'll stay." You said. Yugyeom grinned and placed his hands on your jaw again.

"Great. 'Cause I've seemed to forgotten what we were doing before we were rudely interrupted." He said in a soft tone but at the same time it had you melting in his touch.

You rolled your eyes. Knowing the exact game he was playing.

"Huh? Let me jog your memory then," you retorted and leaned in first this time.

Seems like his lessons did payoff.

FIN.

ME:
here's this so i can delete wilt and rewrite it🏃🏽‍♀️
new 50th part