baby fever • k.yg

0.4k WORDS;

 warnings: we love a good drabble, and some good ole fluff

"Aww, she's so cute! Yugy, look at this baby," You wrapped your arm around Yugyeom's shoulders to bring him into you to see yet another baby picture. The 27th to be exact, but not that Yugyeom was counting or anything.

Yugyeom sighed, a sign that he was becoming tired of you pulling him in to look at dozens of baby photos. Yugyeom placed his head on your shoulder, gazing up at you cheekily.

"Just admit you have baby fever, ___,"

You scoffed, continuing to scroll and internally squeal at all the adorable babies. "Me? With baby fever? Yea, I don't think so," Truth be told, you just didn't want to admit to Yugyeom that you were actually having baby fever.

Your pride would never. Especially after years of you telling Yugyeom you weren't ready, or it was too early in your relationship for kids. He always said that it was okay and that he'd wait however long. But you knew deep inside he wanted to start a family with you.

And now, here you are, going through a baby tag. Oh, how the tables have turned.

"It's okay to say you're ready," Yugyeom muttered, obviously pleased with the scene that was playing out.

You shook your head. "Never said all of that," You were milliseconds away from liking another picture before Yugyeom swiftly snatched your phone from your grasp. And before you could grab onto him, he had already stood from the bed.

You whined, "Okay, okay, you win," a pout forming of your lips.

Yugyeom giggled, waving your phone high up in the air. "Nuh- uh, I wanna hear you say it. 'Yugyeom, I think I'm ready to have a family with you- a football team of kids with you in fact' " He tried his best to mimic your voice.

You glared at him. "One, I don't sound like that. Two, I don't have time to raise more than three kids."

"Then it's settled, three it is," You walked right into his trap. Yugyeom gleefully hopped back onto the bed, the dip causing you to fall onto him. You sighed and straddled your boyfriend, head finding home on his shoulder while his hands wrapped around your back. Your phone already thrown aside somewhere.

"No but seriously, are you ready? Because I'll keep waiting..." Yugyeom whispered, softly rubbing his hands up and down your back. You brought your hand to cup his jaw, thumb tracing his jawline.

"I'm ready," You nodded. "But I can only do one kid at a time. The three kids thing was a bit of a stretch..." You garnered a laugh out of Yugyeom.

"Doesn't matter. As long as I'm starting a family with you,"

FIN.