one i've been missing • k.yg

1.5k WORDS;

warnings: fluff, long distance for like 0

warnings: fluff, long distance for like 0.5 seconds, yugyeom's very clingy, swearing, humor, and happy day, nine, and ten

"I can't believe I won't see you until next year." Yugyeom watched you as you darted across your shared room. Gathering all of your things before heading off to the airport.

"You make it sound so dramatic, Yugyeom. I'm coming back in two weeks. It's a quick trip bubba." You assured him, playfully rolling your eyes at his drama.

He groaned loudly and flopped onto the bed with your suitcase. Peering at the clothes you had packed so far. "I'm not dramatic. You're going to be on the other side of the world. We can't even spend our Christmas together this year."

You smiled and turned around to face Yugyeom. His eyebrows furrowed at the giddy look on your face. "We might not be able to spend Christmas together or new years but I did get you a present." You quickly dashed into your walk in closet.

Searching for the present that you were going to leave with Yugyeom. You heaved the hefty box into your room and set it on the bed in front of him.

"I didn't know we were doing early gifts." Yugyeom mumbled, a cheesy smile on his face. You moved your suitcase to the floor to give him some space and shrugged.

"Never told you to." You jeered.

Yugyeom momentarily glared at you before beginning to undo the ribbon that wrapped around the olive box. You gnawed on your lip in anticipation. You had put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this gift. Although you knew it would be worth it in the end, you seriously wanted to give up while making it.

Yugyeom locked eyes with you while removing the top. The glint in his eyes showed that he was anticipating what was inside as much as you.

"What..?" He muttered as he peeked inside. A large photo album laid inside. The first thing Yugyeom saw was the title ' ___ and Yugy's memory book' and a picture of you two behind some plastic. A larger smile than before plastered on your face.

"It's a photo album?" He pulled it out from its box.

"Yep. I managed to salvage some of our oldest memories from like- five years ago and put them in that. It took a long time. And I knew how much you'd miss me while I was gone so, I decided to gift early." You explained to Yugyeom as he admired the book.

"It's wonderful." He said. Flipping through a few pages of your earliest photos together. Yugyeom placed the photo album down as he stood up.

His arms spreading indicating he wanted an embrace. You gladly took his offer and pressed your face into his chest. Yugyeom's head nuzzled on top of your's, the both of you swayed. Just enjoying each other's presence while the still had the time.