5. Werewolf

Beware the Dog.

Orion shoves me the poster released by Jupiter Police Department. It has a blurry and dark picture of a wolf that looks like the one that we encountered three nights ago.

"What is this?"

Right behind him, Loki watches with amusement while Hermione couldn't care less about what is happening. Orion is dressed in his pajamas, with hair sticking out everywhere. My appearance looked very similar, having just woken up seconds ago. Today is Sunday, which means no school and no homework and I get to sleep in. Or rather, I was supposed to. Thank you Orion.

"Don't you see? This is the werewolf that we saw! I told you! I told you they're real and they're here!" He storms in the living room, and he is immediately followed by Hermione. Then there's Loki, who remains standing by my feet, looking up at me expectantly. I've refused to pet him ever since he bit me. I lightly kicked him out of the way to close the door, then I went to my kitchen to prepare drinks and food. "This guy was at the woods at night and he saw a person wearing a cloak. One second, it was human and after passing a tree, a wolf emerged. How do you explain that!"

I poured two orange juice in two glasses. "What's a guy doing in the woods by himself?"

"Doesn't matter. He saw a werewolf!"

"Could it be that, oh, I don't know," Loki jumped on the counter table to drink one of the orange juice, but I moved both of them away from him. He hissed with frustration. "Maybe he was drinking? Or getting high?"

"Or he could be stargazing and enjoying nature when freaking Scott McCall decided to have dinner" I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I started cooking some breakfast while he goes on a rant. Down at my feet, Loki attempts to climb my legs, only to scratch my skin while doing so. Clicking my tongue, I shooed him away with my foot and splashed him with water from the sink.

Bad move. He bit me again.

"You little shit!" I picked him up and dropped him on the couch. He landed on two lavender roses, which has been showing up on my bed recently. I'm still freaking out about how it's getting there, but I've noticed that nothing is missing and no one is hurt, so I'm assuming whoever is giving me those roses don't mean any harm. Even if I tell someone about it, they'll just laugh at me and think I'm crazy.

I always make sure that my door is locked, so there's no way to get in through there. My balcony door is always open somehow, but my room is in the third floor and it's a pretty long way up. There's no ladder or anything, so the chance of anyone sneaking through the balcony just to leave a damn rose is pretty low as well. Orion's not even in the question. It's definitely not me giving myself roses. Unless... it is? No, I'm definitely losing my mind. But this roses thing is the least of my worries right now.

I'm still trying to find out more about the red eyed woman in Virgo. I haven't been able to get any information because their door has been locked. I could pull a Mission Impossible and do some breaking and entering or sneaking in at a later time of the day, but what if I get caught? It's not worth losing my job.

Loki just jumped right off the couch and ran away, disappearing somewhere in my bedroom. I decided to leave him alone and focus on the breakfast food. Orion also ignored the cat, because his mind is too wrapped up on the so-called werewolf in Jupiter.

"Don't worry about it." I told him, preparing his plate. "We saw the wolf a few nights ago and as far as we know, no one is dead. No animal attack, no bodies found in the woods. When someone die, that's when people should start getting worried. What if the wolf is just a lone wolf who got lost from its pack and is completely harmless?"