Kahtari's Bakk/Carlos Gets Put On

Today was a nice sunny day and all the kids were out of the house hangin with their friends. Ja'Leah was at a sleepover for the weekend, J'San was out with his girlfriend at her house, Jason was with his homies on his crip gang shit, and Carson was out away on his high school football training camp. And Carlos aka "Lil C" was getting put on the hood. His mom was from Bompton so when he would go visit her he would see his blood homies and cousins on his moms side that were Bloods. Well today was the day Carlos was getting put on by one of the big homies and some other blood members.

Slim400

Slim400: u ready to be a Damu blood?

Carlos: I was made foe this shit.

Slim400: That's right young blood, it's gone b me and my other homies. Oh here they come right now!

As Carlos saw the homies approach him one of the other big homies that walked up to him, was such a familiar face Carlos got knots in his stomach.

Dequan: "Lil C"

Dequan: "Lil C"

Carlos: Uncle Quan.

Dequan: How yo pops feel about this? U talked to him lately.

Carlos: Yea I have. It's not his choice tho, it's mine big homie. I'm ready on P's

Dequan: Alright lets swab in the back. Now look nigga, jus cus I Kno u don't mean I'm goin easy on u. U gotta earn your stripes like the rest of us. So u ready?

Carlos: Yea lets go unc!
————————-
They all form a circle ⭕️ around Carlos, with him front and center it was about 7 niggas and Dequan was the first to launch a punch at Carlos, giving him a busted lip and a slightly bruised cheek. The rest lunged punches and hits to the gut causing him to tense up but then he got up and started swinging punches back breaking a few of the homies jaws but not as much as he got banged up. When it was finally over Dequan dabbed shoulders with Carlos, slightly hurting his aching arm.
—————————
Dequan: U did it lil homie. BG damu. Yo pops gon kill me tho

Carlos: (holding his bruised shoulder) Well he gon have to kill me first. (Laughing a little)

Dequan: U already talkin that shit nigga. (Dabs him up again) Now lets get some peroxide foe that chin. (Chuckling a little)
——————————————
While evening was approaching and the sun made its way to sleep. Kaleah was in her house with the blinds closed and the house silent, wondering how she would continue to make it without her soulmate by her side for a while. She knew she had to stick it out till he returned. A few minutes later she got a knock on her door from a familiar face, she knew all to well. Her baby daddy #2 KAHTARI.

After she opens the door they make their way to the couch

Kaleah: Thanks for coming over Kahtari, (looking at his cast) What's Up with your arm?

Kahtari: u Kno regular football shit, this shit got me benched for the rest of the season anyway, what's up, what's on yo mind ?

Kaleah: I just need some advice. How do I make it without him rn. Jason and Carlos are gangbangin, I don't doubt it, I jus know Carlos is out there doing it, Jason already told me a week ago. J'San is out here fucking hoes. I jus hope Ja'Leah and Carson stay on the right path.

Kahtari: Look I hear u ok. As long as I'm here imma make sure u bool and Carson stays on his shit and as far as the other kids they gon b straight. U remember how it was when we were kids. And tell them if they need anything from me they can ask me.

Kaleah: Thanks Kahtari I really do appreciate all yo help.

Kahtari: Bet. I gotchu.
———————————-
As it goes silent Kaleah looks into Kahtari's eyes and begins to kiss him, he kisses her back. As they begin to kiss passionately, Jason walks in from being out with the homies. Kaleah freezes in shock as she sees Jason. Jason mugs her and storms back out the door. "Jason" she yells as she makes it out to the porch, seeing Jason get back in the car with his homies. "Fucc" she sighs to herself making her way bacc inside, letting Kahtari out.
——————-
Kahtari: Aye I'm sorry K, I——

Kaleah: No, no, it's my fault. I kissed you. I'm sorry.

Kahtari: Look if u need me, I'll b around, I'm nothing but a phone call away, ok, I love u K.

Kaleah: Thanks Kahtari. I love you for all your help.

They hug it out and Kahtari makes his way out.
————————————
That night Jason stayed out all night while Carlos stayed out too sleeping in his newly second home "The Damu Trap", not returning home til the next day.

Kaleah had her work cut out for her.