I want You!

The next night RJ was gone again for a club appearance in Hollywood with Young Thug. Ja'Leah had just put Riley to bed. Somebody rang her doorbell. She went and opened it in her pink silk robe. When she opened it she was immediately kissed and backed in to her house by Rucci.
————————
Rucci: I ain't gon b yo mistake, imma be yo blessing (he then continues to kiss her)

Without breaking the kiss they back in to almost every wall until they make it to her bedroom. He then lays her down and they both get undressed. Then they have sex....after...He leaves around 2 am so they won't get caught. Ja'Leah was already sound asleep from Rucci working her out.
————————————
((Meanwhile in Lil C's World))
The next morning Lil C called Dequan up to go handle some business on a rival gang member that had recently jumped and snatched their lil homies chain.Their homies nickname was Bruise. Yea they were done with the activities & drug drops and all since they were rapping but they still were down to put any rival in check that tried to disrespect their younger homies. "You ready" Dequan said loading his gun. "Fasho" Lil C said in assurance.
————————-
Lil C: question is, is this nigga ready, pointing at the homie that got jumped and chain snatched.

Bruise: Yea I'm ready (touching his jaw where he got stomped)

Lil C: Damn they fucked you up Bruise! Hold this ice pack. (He tosses the ice pack to bruise)

Dequan: alright lets roll out.
———————————-
They all roll out and hop in a beat up car low key. They pull up on Grape St. and catch their rival lackin

The rival peeps them and tries to run

The rival peeps them and tries to run. Dequan hops out and with 1 aim he gets him

They walk up to him and Bruise get his chain back

They walk up to him and Bruise get his chain back. Then without hesitation Dequan pops him again. "Bitch ass nigga" he mutters. Then they hop back in the car and smash off. That night Dequan got a text from a thot bop he had met at the super mall a few days earlier. She sent him the addy and he was on his way. The address she sent had Dequan catch an eerie feeling.

As soon as he pulled up something wasn't right

As soon as he pulled up something wasn't right. Dequan knew he shouldn't be here knowing he just shot a niggah earlier in this same exact neighborhood. Dequan pulled out his phone and decided to tell her he was outside but as he was textin her a black truck pulled up and as soon as Dequan looked up his windows and doors were shattered and rattled with bullets. His car was still on so he was able to speed off but he got hit in his abdomen. He drove his self to the hospital and collapsed in the waiting room. Doctors and nurses rushed out to get him medical attention quick as shit. He was then taken to the ER. They were able to extract the bullet from his abdomen but of course he needed time to heal. Word got around Dequan had been shot and his homies came to check up on him, even Lil C. The one person Dequan was not expecting showed up after they left. His brother.
———————————
RJ: Aye bro, (leans on the side of his hospital room door)