❤️secrets❤️

Ja'Leah laid on the bed and let Dequan get on top.

Dequan: so what made u text me? (Says kissing on her neck)

Ja'Leah: I think it's agreed we both have moved on so why not end us on a positive note ?

Dequan: secretly huh ?

Ja'Leah: fuck for the road I would kall it.

Dequan: uh ok (smiles kissing her lips) Well turn over and arch that back.

Ja'Leah: hold on,,,,I jus wanna say I'm sorry.

Dequan: I'm sorry too. Yhu didn't deserve this or to lose our son. But we good, now turn over and get this Dh!ck (he says smiling)

Dequan fucked her Doggystyle, went missionary on her on the floor and she sucked his dick in the bathroom, then he gave her head on the bed and had her legs shaking making her climax. They kissed for a while before both saying goodbye forever and moving on with their new relationships. Dequan would always be around cus he was close to Lil C and RJ was his brother but the relationship was no more for them.
/—————-/////———-
Ja'Leah woke up in the morning to breakfast 🍳 RJ was making. She walks in the kitchen...

————————Ja'Leah: hey babe, you ain't havta do this (wiping crust out her eyes)

————————
Ja'Leah: hey babe, you ain't havta do this (wiping crust out her eyes)

RJ: oh hey babe, I wanted to make my queen something special, aye I didn't hear you come in last nite, where you go after the club. After my session I came home and you weren't here.

Ja'Leah: oh I went and drove round the city with Carson. Took my bro to his old stomping grounds (says with every ounce of guiltyness in the back of her mind)

RJ: oh well that's cool. Look after you eat I was thinking maybe you and me could roll out shopping. Let me roll some wood real quick.

Ja'Leah: That's cool, I'mma finish eating.

RJ: Aighttt!
—————————-
(At store)

RJ: See anything you like ?

Ja'Leah: Yea, you! (Smiling)

RJ: (smiles) oh don't worry mami I got u later on! Go pick something out wit yo sexy ass.

Ja'Leah: ok daddy.
———————————
RJ fucked up the cash register and they left to go see Perico and Kaleah after. They wanted to have dinner so they can bond and resolve any other lingering issues it went good then they went back home.