Miami Pt. 2

Jacquees: U ever think about me while we was broken up, you know for good ?

Ja'Leah: I tried not to when I was with Dequan.

Jacquees: Look I'll say it again. I'm really sorry. I love you whether or not you believe it.

Ja'Leah: I believe you but we in different relationships now. We're both in love with our boo's.

Jacquees: Dont mean me and you can have 1 last time. I still ain't get to do your Body Right.
(Hands her his hotel key card) We at the same hotel so we can make this easy.

Ja'Leah: Jacquees ? (Says unsure)

Jacquees: Let this be my apology....(kisses her on her cheek) and thank you for talking to me.
————————————
Jacquees really wanted to show her how much he was sorry with....apology sex😽😹.....Ja'Leah thought long and hard before she took him up on the offer.
——————————
Jacquees: I'm in room 203. Come and see me.

Ja'Leah: Where ya girl gon b at?

Jacquees: She left this morning on a jet back to LA for a modeling gig.

Ja'Leah: Well Rucci goes on at 7pm and then he gon go to the club after. He said it's gon b an all-nighter. He has a radio interview in the morning on the other side of town, so due to that he's gonna b switching hotels.

Jacquees: Damn, and u ain't goin wit him?

Ja'Leah: Imma switch wit him when he come back, which will probably be around 4am or something.

Jacquees: Alright well I'll see you later on tonight.
———————————
Later that night...

Ja'Leah: (Knocks on his door)

Jacquees: (looks at her with lust) well come in Ja'Leah.

Ja'Leah: Looks like u ready to get straight to it. (Noticing Jacquees in his boxer briefs)

Jacquees: Yea I got the tub running....come get in when u ready. (He walks to the bathroom)
———————————
Ja'Leah's POV: As I walk in I follow the rose petals leading up to the bathroom. Now this is the Jacquees I loved and knew before his infamous fuck-ups. As I got to the end of the trail I looked up to see Jacquees.
——————————-

Jacquees: So u like it ?

Ja'Leah: I love it.

Jacquees: Get in wit me girl (motioning her to get in)

Ja'Leah: (getting in after dimming the lights by the door)

Jacquees: Why u way over there ?

Ja'Leah: (she slides closer to Jacquees) we haven't did this in a long time (says a lil tense)

Jacquees: Well relax ya mind. It's alright! (He passed her a blunt)
————————————
After repeatedly hitting the blunt, Ja'Leah relaxes and after they chill in the tub and talk after a while they hop out and get in the bed after drying off.
————————————-

Jacquees then wraps his arms around Jaleahs waist and after admiring the view of her body he lays back in bed after she gently pushes him back

Jacquees then wraps his arms around Jaleahs waist and after admiring the view of her body he lays back in bed after she gently pushes him back. Then Ja'Leah rides him cowgirl style frontwards and backwards. He then does her missionary style and doggy style.

Ja'Leah: (Outta breath) Jacquees baby, u gotta stop!

Jacquees: (Says outta breath) uh uh. U gotta get it on the floor.

They move to the floor and Jacquees inches in every part of his pipe in her reaching her spot. While deep inside her he makes Ja'Leah have orgasms back to back and makes her cum twice. After the floor they lay back in bed and he goes missionary on her again. Then after they both cum, they collapse back in the bed. They both finally got what they wanted. Then after kissing for a while Ja'Leah hugs him and slips out going back to her hotel room.
————————————-
It's now 4am in the morning and Ja'Leah was knocked out until Rucci came in and wakes her up.
——————————
Rucci: Aye babe come on, u gotta wake up.
(Says whispering while Lightly shaking her until she wakes)

Ja'Leah: umm babe I'm tired (says half awake in a low voice)

Rucci: I know but come on they got the sprinter outside ready to slide, so we gotta go. U got yo shit packed right ?

Ja'Leah: Yea it's right there (still half sleep, pointing at her suitcase)

Rucci: Alright, u got 5 minutes, ima take this down and then I'll come back up to get you, k

Ja'Leah: hmm alright (she says switching to her other side)

After 5 minutes Rucci came up and Ja'Leah was gathering her purse and the rest of her stuff and headed out the door with him. She ain't plan on telling Rucci what she did cus that would be too much and after everything that happened with RJ they had already had enough stress.