Dont Make Me Look Stupid!

So there they were, in bed together. Jason and Deamonté.

Saweetie: My daddy would kill u if he knew what yhu just did to me.

Jason: But u didn't resist it either. I was all up in there taggin that thang like a street corner cuz.

Saweetie: (chuckling while stretching) boy yhu funny, I'mma go make us some eggs 🥚.

Jason: ok sexy.
———————-//
While that was happening RJ was missing Ja'Leah like crazy, wondering where she could be. He then got in his car and drove around the whole city til his close friend told him he had seen Ja'Leah at a club with her friend. So he showed up outside club and waited. He stood outside his car as he saw her coming out laughing with her bestie. Her mood changed when she saw him tho.

RJ: so u just gon ignore ah nigga without him explaining what actually happened!

Ja'Leah: I saw everything wit my own eyes, I saw u let her in, I saw the date, and I saw her in the tub. What more could you possibly tell me?!

RJ: the truth!
—————————
Ja'Leah then dismisses her friend and gives RJ a chance to talk.

RJ: She set me up. She was gon release these pictures of me and her months before me and you got together. TMZ woulda made up this whole lie and you would've believed it. She said she wouldn't release it if me and her had lunch and if I bathed her, but I wasn't feeling her at all. I was thinkn bout you, the whole time blood. Look I miss you girl can you just come home.

Ja'Leah: ok ok, I will. Stop begging already. (Hugs him while teasing playfully)

RJ: alright come on then (smiling).
——————-
They hop in the car and speed off back home.
———————-
(While in bed)

RJ: so u ain't told me how it went, how yo parents react to us?

Ja'Leah: I think my dad wasn't really trippin off me and yo brother Dequan but then when I told him I started seeing yhu he flipped, Then he told me about how you used to want my mom.

RJ: Yea "used to" all I want is you now. All I care about is you. But look imma make this right tho. Me and you we gon be alright, and imma holla at ya pops tomo on the set of his movie.

Ja'Leah: I'm coming with you!

RJ: No this is man bizness. We need to handle this ourselves. Plus I don't want u gettin hurt if something go down.

Ja'Leah: aye u ain't doin shit to my daddy now.

RJ: Nah I'm not, he might try to do something to me tho. Look we need to squash this beef. Believe me babe, imma handle it.

Jaleah: alright babe, Just don't make me look stupid.