QuarterBack For Thå $akk

Kaleah: Kahtari Kahtari Kahtari, how's our son been doing ?

Kahtari: Perfect

Kaleah: Forreal?!

Kahtari: absolutely!

Kaleah: Damn I'm proud of him. (She says while waving a banner that says my sons the best from the stands).
—————————————-
Today Kaleah and Kahtari showed up to support their son Carson at one of his last games of the season in college in Atlanta. Kaleah was also out there for Carson's bday this weekend. Kaleah told Perico she would b staying in a hotel. A lot of years went by and Kaleah and Kahtari were great at being co-parents and Kahtari was still enjoying being a bachelor.
————————
Kahtari: (clicks his phone off after the third attempt of an unsaved number comes thru)

Kaleah: I see u still enjoying that life huh?

Kahtari: Oh u talkin bout my hoes?

Kaleah: uh huh. (Making him chuckle) Well tell them bitches that you at yo son game with yo babymama (says while smirking)

Quavo: Telling these bitches I'm at my son game with my babymoms (says while typing and texting) alright sent! (Shows K)

Kaleah: u know I was jus joking right! (Says while smiling)

Kahtari: Nah cus anything u say u goes, I always stand behind you.

They smile at eachother causin Kahtari to show every perfect shine from his grill piece. They're then interrupted when Kaleah spots Carson goin for a touchdown...

Kaleah & Kahtari: Whoooooooo, YESSSIRRR (they say standing up with joy in their faces)
———————————-
After the game they go out and grab a bite at the Waffle House and plan for Carson's birthday. Carson was out at the mall with his friends before he went back to his dorm later on.
———————-

Kahtari: So what we doin for our boy this weekend? (Ask while they eat)

Kaleah: Shit ion know, we gon havta go all out.

Kahtari: I know he gettin old on us. Shit. Whatever we plan it's gon b lit, yea dat way.

Kaleah: Maybe we can take him to a strip club or a hookah bar?

Kahtari: Yea or maybe we can take him out for shots. Or both.

Kaleah: Yea. I jus wanna thank you for being a great father and being there for me and Carson most importantly. You helped mold him around the hood. I love you for it.

Kahtari: You love me. (Smiles)

Kaleah: boy stop playin! (Laughs a little)

Kahtari: Yea but I think it's time we head back to the spot and plan this lil party thing (licks his lip).

Kaleah: Alright. Let's go.
————————————-
(Back at the spot)

Kahtari and Kaleah were laughing and reminiscing on their past over a few bottles

Kahtari: I really do miss u and them good days we had. But u wit yo New man now and I'm jus glad that u happy.

Kaleah: I appreciate that Tari. But I'd b lying if I said sometimes I don't think bout the times we had, it was fun but me and Perico, were meant to be together. Ion see me without him. That's my rock.

Kahtari: I guess I'm still searching for mine. (Says rubbing his face)

Kaleah: Yea cus these thots ain't gon last for long.

.They both then laugh.

Kaleah: But I know you'll find one, cus you're a great man. If me and P weren't together you would be next up.

Kaleah then after seeing the way Kahtari is looking at her, she leans in for a kiss and he kisses back. She then takes off his shirt for him and they head to his bedroom. They then kiss and end up having sex. After that they doze off, A few 30 minutes went by and they were passed out. Kaleah then was awaken by a phone call from Perico. She then realizes what happened between her and Kahtari given that they were both naked under the covers in his bed. She then scrambled to reach her phone answers, trying to play it off like she was in a hotel by herself which was the plan.
—————————-
Kaleah: (clearing her voice before answering the phone) What's up bae?

(Over the phone)

Perico: Wassup wit it. How's the Hotel.

Kaleah: oh it's good, there service is great here (lying thru her teeth.)

Perico: That's cool cuhz.

After a few more minutes of them talking Kaleah rushes off the phone as she notices Kahtari waking up.

Kahtari: Oh wtf happened. (Raising tha covers) Oh shit Kaleah I'm sorry, I didn't mean tah—-

Kaleah: No, it's my fault. I know better and I slipped up. I'm sorry Kahtari. I'm getting a hotel for the night. I hope U can forgive me (says putting her clothes on in a hurry)

Kahtari: Wait K, before u leave, I want to let u know, I Still Love You!

Kaleah: (Looking with shock and suspense)