Late Nite!

Ja'Leah: So I think these would look great for the wedding.

RJ: but why wait! Why not jus now.

Ja'Leah: we cant get married right now, it's late.

RJ: I'm not saying right right now . I'm jus saying soon. We don't need everybody there. Let's jus live in the moment you know.

Ja'Leah: I guess but seriously bae my mom would kill me if we didn't have a wedding and jus eloped. I'm her only daughter.

RJ: I mean I get it. Just think about it.

Ja'Leah then gets a text on her phone.

Ja'Leah: Alright well I'm gonna go to the studio wit Lil C right now.

RJ: aight coo. I got the baby.

Ja'Leah: alright I'll see u later babe.
—————————
Ja'Leah had made up the lie she was going to the studio wit Lil C so she can really go fulfill her promise to Rucci😛. In about a lil over 30min she was pulling up to Rucci's spot. She got out and came in his house due to his door being unlocked for her. She made her way upstairs to his bedroom.

Ja'Leah: so you gon give me what I want tonight?

Rucci: u gon give me what u promised me?

Ja'Leah: maybe. Or maybe we can get straight too it.

Rucci: I love it when u straight too it.

They then kiss and take henny shots. Rucci pulls his bong out and let her hit it. After Rucci takes his hit they have sex. They do it on the floor, against the dresser, then back in the bed. After they fuck they hit the bong again and then Ja'Leah gets dressed.

Rucci: (hitting his bong) when u gon be mine Ja'Leah? (Asks with sincerity and passion)

Ja'Leah: I can't be yours and you know that!

Rucci: So that's it. U gon fuck me like u my bitch and leave me (says getting in his feelings)

Ja'Leah: Get out your feelings Rucci damn! U got what u wanted and I got what I needed.

Rucci: Why u gotta be a bitch Ja'Leah (raises his voice)

Ja'Leah: CUS I DONT WANNA FALL IN LOVE WIT YHU!!! But it might've been too late!

Rucci: I'm not worth your love ? (asks softly)

Ja'Leah: Rucci just leave me alone ok. I have a nigga.

Rucci: If u got a nigga why u over here wit me (raising his voice again)

Ja'Leah: Cus u jus a piece of dick, that's it!

Rucci: U know what fuck u bitch.

Ja'Leah: U jus did! (Buttoning her pants up, making an exit out his house)
————————————-
Ja'Leah thought she was in the clear when she got back home to RJ but she soon would be forced to make it work with big dawg RUCC. He hated her for now tho.