RIP J'San

Lil C's POV:
I can't believe I was burying my brother today. J'San. He was too young man. Who knew a tragic event could bring us closer!💔💔💔
——————————
Flashback to a week ago:

J'San was leaving his girlfriends house. As soon as he stepped out from her porch and approached his car unlocking it, he stopped as soon as a shady black Toyota car pulled up to the side of him.... "Aye homie where u from" a gang member said from inside the car. J'San replied "Who wanna Know", "This Semi Nigga" the gang member replied. *Pop *pop *pop*. 3 shots rang off and J'San was later pronounced dead at the hospital. All the family was there. The next day they gathered at Perico & Kaleah's house, to recollect memories and eventually dread planning the funeral next week. Shit was bad, and would only get worse.
——————————————
The next week at Funeral

Everybody from RJ to Rucci was there. Everybody wore black suits. They were at the cemetery after the service burying his casket. Rucci was in a distance and Ja'Leah would look at him every chance she got without him noticing. After they bury his body Lil C was talking to RJ.

Lil C: Yea man I was just with him a week ago

Lil C: Yea man I was just with him a week ago. We was in the studio before he went to his girls house.

RJ: oh wait last week?

Lil C: Yea man, shit wicked, unbelievable.

RJ: wasn't Ja'Leah there wit you?

Lil C: Nah. It was just me and J'san

RJ: that's weird cus she said she was with u!

Rucci: Maybe she was with me! (Approaching from behind)

RJ: Wait what ?

Rucci: Me and her was fucking!

RJ then punches him without second thoughts. A fight breaks out until Jason and Perico grabs RJ back, and Lil C holds Rucci back. Ja'Leah runs over wondering what happened.

Ja'Leah: What's going on (she yells)

RJ: U was fucking this nigga while I was taking care of our baby! (He yells)

Ja'Leah: I can explain!

Rucci: Explain it then Ja'Leah. U know what, fuck this I'm out. (Loosing Lil C's grip)

Everybody is disappointed and distraught Ja'Leah would do this. RJ and Dequan leaves and Perico is highly upset. Ja'Leah so embarrassed, leaves. Everybody but Perico and Kaleah ignores her for the next few days. It was bad having to bury J'San, but for a fight to break out in the midst of that and because of Rucci and Ja'Leah, the family was hurt and upset. The rest of the family hated Rucci.