Fuck For The Road

As Ja'Leah made it back home from shopping she opened the door, to her surprise it was RJ and Dequan dapping & hugging it out inside.
———————-
Ja'Leah: wow, all smiles I see

RJ: (smiling turning his attention on her) yea we worked out our issues and we good.

Ja'Leah: cool, well I'm glad everything is ok. Um hey Dequan.

Dequan: hey Ja'Leah. (Talks to RJ) well imma head out I gotta go pick my girl up. I'll see ya at the club tonight right ?

RJ: oh yea Fasho we performing that new song right ?

Dequan: hell yea.

RJ: aright see ya.
——————————-
Dequan locks eyes with Ja'Leah as he walks past her on his way outside. At this time Ja'Leah didn't know Dequan had finally found himself a gf, until he said it to RJ and that's when she went on his ig later and saw his gf

 At this time Ja'Leah didn't know Dequan had finally found himself a gf, until he said it to RJ and that's when she went on his ig later and saw his gf

She was glad he was happy, and moved on but it was still something she had to do before they would finally move on.
———————————-
(Later that night at the club)

 ———————————-(Later that night at the club)

Dequan had also bought his girlfriend to the party

Dequan had also bought his girlfriend to the party. Everything went well and everybody got along. Dequan's gf and Ja'Leah even talked. Jason and Lil C performed and even brought out J'San and Carson made an appearance. After the party Dequan dropped his gf off and headed to the hotel.
——————————
He got roses ready and set everything up. There were rose 🌹 petals on the floor and the bed. It was champagne 🍾 in an ice bucket and a box of chocolates 🍫 on the night stand. Dequan hopped in the shower and after, he laid on the bed with his boxer briefs. Just then he got knock on the hotel suite door. He opens it. "I'm glad you came", Dequan says. "Fuck for the Road right"- Ja'Leah says.