Gender Reveal

Today was the day Dequan and Ja'Leah were finding out the gender of their baby. They were having the party in a big field park. Both sides of the family were here. Perico and Kaleah bought the cakes, and Lil C and Jason bought the decorations and J'san and Carson bought the reveal supplies. Carson had flew in a few weeks earlier for training camp. Dequan and Ja'Leah made their rounds around the party taking pictures and giving out thank you's and such. Then they cut the cake

 Then they cut the cake

Later after they ate it was time to find out what the gender was

Later after they ate it was time to find out what the gender was. Lil C bought a gun with a silencer so no one around the neighborhood would hear it and call the cops.

He handed it to Dequan

He handed it to Dequan. Dequan cocks it back and lets it off at a nearby crash dummy doll.

*pop*

The crash dummy explodes with blue confetti and powderdust.
—————————
Everybody screams with excitement especially Dequan since he wanted a boy. Perico and Kaleah hug them both with joy and excitement.

Perico: Damn bro, what u gon name him.?

Dequan: Shit, how bout Keenon

Ja'Leah: I like that Dequan.

Kaleah: I'm so happy for you guys.

Dequan: Word Up! Looks like Harmony gon b havin a lil brother.

Ja'Leah: Yea, I cant for lil boi to come. He gon be a badass Fasho.

Dequan: Laughs
——————————
The Next Day Jason was meeting up with an A & R from a major label to get signed to a deal. His dad Perico signed with Roc Nation and Jason was just trying to follow in his footsteps, even if it wasn't with the same label. So he arrived in his black Range Rover at a penthouse in Hollywood

 So he arrived in his black Range Rover at a penthouse in Hollywood

A & R: Hey glad u made it ?

Jason: Thank you, yo this house big as fucc!

A & R: I hope to say that about you in a few years. Let's go inside and talk.

Jason: Fasho!
—————————-
They discuss a deal and a bunch of ventures that could benefit Jason, his manager and the record label. As they end the conversation, Jason steps out to take a breather taking in the scenery as the A & R gets a drink. As he's taking in the view he realizes he was so captured by the scenery he didn't see this beautiful lady in sight until she steps out the pool 🏊‍♀️.
—————————-
Her Name was Diamonté Harper. But her rap name was Saweetie.

Saweetie: So u like the scenery (saying hopping out the pool in her blue two piece

Saweetie: So u like the scenery (saying hopping out the pool in her blue two piece.)

Jason: I love all of it (checking her out)

Saweetie: I meant the house (laughing)

Jason: (snapping out of amazement) Uh oh yea, that too (chuckling)

Saweetie: cool (smiling)(letting Jason knows he's cute with her face)

A&R: I see you two have met (says while handing Jason a drink)

Jason: Yea, just talking bout the house. Hard work reflects in the scenery. Things I can only dream of.

A&R: Well Jason we can make those dreams turn to reality. Only if you're ready. I tell my daughter here that all the time.

Jason: I definitely am Ready! And it was nice talking to you and meeting your beautiful daughter💯😌.

Saweetie: Nice meeting you too (says while smiling)

A&R: Yes, maybe a future collab?

Jason: Oh definitely! (Says while checking her out again while grabbing the A&R's attention)

A&R: Of course in music that is (says seriously)

Jason: (snaps out of it) Oh yea of course.

A&R: ok well we'll talk soon. I'll show you out. (Shakes his hand)

As the A&R walks ahead of Jason showing him out. Jason looks back at Saweetie cherishing every glimpse of her and letting her know by his smile she was worth everything. She clarifies her same feelings likewise through her smile while waving bye. He waves bye back and turns around to hug the A&R off and make it out the door. He starts up his black Range Rover and heads back to the city. He stops off by his daughters house to go see her, after he heads back home and can't seem to stop thinking about Saweetie. Well he had to make a move. Would he ?