Daddy, Daddy

Eventually after like several months Perico and Kaleah found out Ja'Leah and Dequan were a thing after using her phone and finding messages between her and him. Perico was PISSED at first and vowed to kill him but then he realized Ja'Leah was grown and he couldn't stop her and besides Dequan was hardheaded, he been like that since him and Perico was kids. Dequan and Ja'Leah were going strong until trouble in paradise came. Dequan had went to his label event to welcome a new artist aboard his team. Her name was Eve and Ja'Leah couldn't stand her cus she knew something was funny about her and Eve would always lowkey flirt with Dequan. Ja'Leah had walked into his label event and saw them hugging and Dequan was seen kissing her on her cheek.

 Ja'Leah had walked into his label event and saw them hugging and Dequan was seen kissing her on her cheek

Ja'Leah: (walks up to him and slaps him)

Dequan: Yo WATCHU doin gurl. (Says angrily)

Ja'Leah: You ain't nun but a basic ass nigga! U jus like the rest. Youz a mark ass nigga.

Dequan: Aye watch yo fuckin mouth (grabbing her arm) lets take this outside of the event. (They go outside the event) Why u actin like a fuckin fool blood.

Ja'Leah: U got this bitch thinkn u belong to her. She told me what happen!!! U FUCKED HER DEQUAN. She sent me the DM's and the Texts. Well guess what she can have u I'm done! (Turning around to leave)

Dequan: Wait Hol up (grabbing her hand making her turn away) U not leavin me. U stayin wit me! What happen to you being my wife. What about us! I'm sorry, but U can't leave me Ja'Leah! (Says in a sad, soft voice)

Ja'Leah: Well guess what, I am. I'll raise our child by myself.

Dequan: wait what? (Looking confused)

Ja'Leah: Yea Dequan, I'm Pregnant! (She then turns around and walks away)

Dequan: (puts his head down in his hands) Damn! I fucked up!