Rucci's Birfday

As soon as Perico walked in to the party "Hello" by 1takejay came on. Rucci came out with his bong and greeted Perico and Kaleah in and invited them to some drinks and weed for the turn up. Everybody except Dequan and RJ, at the moment being RJ would come later, was at the party including Perico's kids.
The party went on and it came time for Rucci to cut the cakes.

Of course it was a bong cake cus everybody knew Rucci was in love with his bongs

Of course it was a bong cake cus everybody knew Rucci was in love with his bongs... I mean this niggah has a whole ep dedicated to it

Well as the party progressed and continued he approached Ja'Leah from her side while smoking his bong

Well as the party progressed and continued he approached Ja'Leah from her side while smoking his bong. Rucci and Ja'Leah had little knowledge of eachother cus they never hung out. Rucci would mainly work with Perico in the studio and go back to his hood. (Back to party) The song "Wallflower" was currently playing.
——//———————-
Rucci : aye u hear what's playin . Why u being a wallflower, sho me something.

Ja'Leah: (smiles a little) well I can't really dance cus I got this lil rugrat In me (rubbing her stomach)

Rucci: (smiles) oh my bad, setting his bong aside. Well my name is Rucci and I must say you are beautiful frfr and that's on Norf!

Ja'Leah: (blushing and smiling) well thank you and yea we've seen eachother in passing but I never got to really introduce myself to you. I'm Ja'Leah. (Shakes his hand)

Rucci: Well I've seen u onna gram too so I knew u was my boy's daughter. But uh thank you for coming.

They both then catch each other's eyes and enjoy the moment of what u can call little sparks flying. They then break out of it as RJ steps in from behind Ja'Leah hugging her with his shades on. Rucci and Ja'Leah play it off as he breaks the moment they had.
—————————-
Ja'Leah: (hugging RJ back) hey babe I ain't Kno u was coming ? (Says With a slightly shocked look on her face)

RJ: well the promo run ended early so I decided to stop by. (Shifts his attention to Rucci)

RJ: wassup bro happy birfday (daps it up with Rucci)

Rucci: wassup blood . (Dabs him up back) thank you and thanks for coming niggah and imma let y'all enjoy the party.

RJ: aight bro .
—————————
Rucci then picks his bong up and disappears to the other side of the party to lean against a wall and kick it with his other homies and Perico and Kaleah was in that corner too.