¡ Daddy !

Ja'Leah had been up all morning throwing up. She couldn't keep her food down for shit. RJ had got up early to go to the studio to work on his upcoming album and draw up tour dates with young thug.
—————————
(On the phone with RJ)

Ja'Leah: (throwing up) Rodney I need you to come home now !

RJ: what's up mami, what's going on?

Ja'Leah: I need you home now!

RJ: Ok I'm on my way bae.
—————————-
RJ leaves the studio and rushes back home. When he opens the door he rushes to the bathroom where he can hear her. When he steps in she stands up, wipes her mouth and starts to shed a tear.
——————————
RJ: what's wrong baby?

Ja'Leah: (hands him the pregnancy test results) u finna be a daddy RJ.

RJ: (hugs her tightly while rejoicing with light tears) I LOVE U BABY. (Bends down on one knee and reaches in his pocket) I wanna give you my last name (shows her the ring) Ja'Leah Nash will you marry me ?

Ja'Leah: (more tears run down her cheek) YES !!!

They both hug eachother and reflect on how they're both gonna be parents and moving a step forward in their love life. They then plan a family dinner the next night.
—————————
(THE NEXT NIGHT)
Everybody was here at the dinner even Dequan which made it slightly awkward, his girlfriend wasn't there.
———————-
Jason: Well while we are all here, I'd like y'all to meet my girlfriend, Saweetie. (Everybody introduces themselves and welcome her into the family)

Ja'Leah: Well I'm glad all of you guys where able to make it. Me and Rodney would like to announce we're having our first child.

Kaleah: What! (Says shocked)
————————-
Perico then throws his napkin down and walks outside, In that same moment Dequan gets up after making a mad look on his face towards Ja'Leah then he goes to the bathroom.
————————
Ja'Leah goes to her father and RJ goes to his brother.

Ja'Leah: what's wrong daddy?

Perico: I didn't picture you having a whole baby with this nigga! You movin too fast for me baby girl!

Ja'Leah: Dad this is my relationship, you're gonna have to accept my RJ and eventually your grandchild.

Perico: I Kno babygirl it's just all to fast for me but you I know I'll always be there for you! I love you

Ja'Leah: Love u2 dad....(they hug it out)
——————————
(Meanwhile with RJ and Dequan)

RJ then opens the bathroom seeing Dequan with his head down over the sink. As soon as RJ asks if he's good while putting his hand on his back, Dequan flips and punches RJ in the face.

Dequan: You know me and Ja'Leah was posed to have a child together!!! (He yells) She was posed to b my baby momma.

RJ: NIGGAH SHE MINE NOW!!!

They then start tussling and Perico comes back in with Ja'Leah after hearing the noise inside, Jason then grabs RJ and try to hold him back, While Lil C is holding Dequan back in the middle of the bathroom.
——————————
Dequan: LET ME GO BLOOD!

Dequan breaks free and wAlks out the bathroom with hurt on his face. "I still loved you" he says to Ja'Leah in front of everybody. "I'm sorry bro" he says to Perico, then he makes his was out leaving everybody in shock.