Behind The Glass !

Its been a few years. Kaleah sits there, with knots in her stomach, waiting on the other side of the glass. Then she looks up and there goes her husband In his prison jumpsuit, her soulmate, on the other side of the glass. He has a look of struggle and tiredness on his face. The guard directs Perico on where to sit while Perico gives him an irritated look. He reaches for the phone...
—————————————-
Perico: (sighs) Wassup K

Kaleah: I miss u P. Please don't b mad @ me. The kiss was nothing I swear. I was lonely, I was stressed, I was—

Perico: (interrupting her for a min) K u know I love you right?

Kaleah: Yea. (Sniffling)

Perico: (saying with enervation in his voice) So dont even trip. I just can't wait to get outta here.

Kaleah: It's wicked out here P. Carlos is out here gangbangin with Dequan( shakes her head in disbelief) I'm just distraught....So, hows Jason?

Perico: He aightt. How's the other munchkins?

Kaleah: They fine. J'San still out here playin!

Perico: J'San gon get his bitch pregnant. (Playfully smirks)

Kaleah: (sighs) yea, eventually! And Carson is coo, Ja'Leah Alright. She got herself a lil boyfriend (Smiles)

Perico: Oh we gone end that shit soon, cuz! (Getting serious)

Kaleah: Whatever (Smiles)!

Perico: alright imma let u talk to J. I love u K. Keep up the good work and stay strong. U ain't failed me yet, and u ain't goin too. And for Lil C he just gon learn from his mistakes, like Jason. I love u tho, beautiful, I'll see u soon. (Putting his hand on the glass)

Kaleah: (puts her hand on the glass) I love u too, I need you P.

Perico: I gotchu. Perico then hangs the phone up and gets up. (The guard guides him out)
-___________________
Jason enters looking regretful and ashamed to have let his mother down.

Jason: (picks up the phone) I'm sorry mah (He says with purity in his voice)

Kaleah: I'm sorry too Jason. I know it was bad on my part to see your mother and another man, especially your brother's dad in an intimate setting.

Jason: it's coo mah, I don't hate u, my brother, or Kahtari. How's "Lil C" ?

Kaleah: Being a bad ass like u.

Jason: Figures. Tell him to write me back.

Kaleah: I will. But u need to do better Jason. U have to come back home better than ever and leave that shit alone.

Jason: I can't mah, it's in me forever. I'm bangin blue til I die. But I'll try to do better.

Kaleah: Learn from your father, make him proud.

Jason: I gotchu mah. I love you (puts his hand on the glass)

Kaleah: (tearing up) I love u too son (says with her hands placed on the glass)

Jason: Dont cry mah. (Jason then gets up after hangin the phone and the guard then takes him back out to his cell)
————————————-
Kaleah then gets up, and leaves, in the car ride Kaleah reflects on her husband and their son being in jail together and on top of that as bunk mates with Perico's brother. Kaleah couldn't believe how much Jason was similar to Perico, it was like they were the same person, how they talked, walked, even acted, it was all to overwhelming for her. Kaleah kept praying and hoping for the best....the best might've been yet to come.....